Luanne Rice will steal your heart with The Geometry of Sisters from (Bantam, 2009). Teenager Rebecca Grace Shaw lost her father through his death and her sister who ran away the night of his death. Maggie moves her family from the town where she lived with her husband, daughters and her son. Her husband is dead and her oldest daughter has run away. Maggie and her sister are estranged because of an old secret. This wonderful story tells about love, disappointment, and the relationships of sisters and is not to be missed!

Sylvia Day will make you question your understanding of dreams and their meanings and influence on people. As paranormal romances go, it's different and will keep you turning the pages and falling in love with a dream man in more ways than one. (HOT SEX, HOTTER MEN! ) Heat of the Night is an (Avon Red, 2008)

Kasey Michaels gives new meaning to mischief in Mischief Becomes Her from HQN 2008). The three Sunshine sisters are as different as any three sisters could be, but they all want to find Teddy Sunshine's killer to prove their daddy was no murderer. Mischief personified, Jessica uses her charms to make a cop put his job at stake to help her prove her daddy's innocence. You'll love this Sunshine Girls Romantic Romp!

14 comments

  1. Mary Ricksen // January 16, 2010 at 9:40 PM  

    So many books, so little time!
    Reading is a gift.

  2. Barbara Monajem // January 16, 2010 at 9:42 PM  

    Thanks for the recommendations, Mary. At the moment I'm reading Christie Craig's Divorced, Desperate, and Deceived. It's a ton of fun. All her books are lively, entertaining reads!

  3. Autumn Jordon // January 16, 2010 at 10:31 PM  

    I love Kasey's books. I haven't read this one yet though. Thanks for the suggestions as one of my goals this year is to read 10 books outside of my normal genres.

  4. Mary Marvella // January 16, 2010 at 10:42 PM  

    Loved that book, Barbara! That one kept me laughing.

  5. Scarlet Pumpernickel // January 16, 2010 at 10:44 PM  

    That's for the reviews it gives me more to add to my TBR pile!

  6. Mary Marvella // January 16, 2010 at 10:44 PM  

    Autumn, I love romances and women's fiction books. I enjoy comedies, suspenseful books, and paranormal books. I just love to read! I read YA books, too.

  7. Mary Marvella // January 16, 2010 at 10:46 PM  

    Yes, Mary R, a gift, but for me reading recharges my batteries and is food for my soul. I have stacks of books waiting for me! Gotta love it.

  8. Mary Marvella // January 16, 2010 at 10:47 PM  

    Scarlet, you might have some of these hidden in your stacks. They are not all new releases.

  9. Mary Marvella // January 16, 2010 at 10:48 PM  

    FYI, I saw Barbara, Pam, and Scarlet today! Too cool.

  10. Judith Keim // January 17, 2010 at 11:18 AM  

    Thanks, Mary, for your suggestions. Reading is such a joy for me, even when I look at the stack of books TBR and wonder how I'll ever find the time to read them all.

  11. Scarlet Pumpernickel // January 17, 2010 at 5:31 PM  

    You know my stacks are scattered all over the house! If we do build a house it will take one truck load just to move my books! LOL, no kidding, my to be read pile is that big!

    And yes it was great to see everyone at the meeting yesterday! MM and I worked after the meeting on the Space Opera we began right here on the pink fuzzies! It's coming along and we're hoping to submit it to TWRP soon!

  12. Mary Marvella // January 17, 2010 at 7:58 PM  

    I think we have our first spammer.

  13. Josie // January 18, 2010 at 5:56 PM  

    Thanks for the suggestions, Mary. I'm going to check out the Geometry of Sisters.

  14. Beth Trissel // January 19, 2010 at 9:58 PM  

    Super, Mary, but you need to add Eeyore's Gloomy Little Instruction Book. :)