Joanne--Deals of the Day

Posted by Josie | 1:56 PM | 4 comments »

Hi Everyone,
As always, I have some great deals to share today:

LNT.com has bed in a bags on a sale, with a great variety of sizes and styles and colors. Use code BED20 for an extra 20% off. If you spend $75.00, shipping is free.

Amazon.com has a Gold Box Deal today for the special man in your life. Gorgeous Invictus Men's Russian Diver Collection #4338 black watches are on sale for $69.99 with free shipping, regularly $575.00. Just above where it says in stock, click on special offer available to also receive a free sizing tool.

Go online at Domino and order 2 medium, 2 topping pizzas. To add free Cinnamon stix to eh order, add code EBCS. This deal should cost under $15.00. Please note this may not be available in all areas.

Happy Shopping!

Favorite quote: "I can't afford to save any more money."

4 comments

  1. Barbara Monajem // January 10, 2010 at 2:40 PM  

    I went out today and bought socks. I love buying socks, and they're cheap even when they're not on sale (They were, though. Christmas and Valentine's socks!) But that's a helluva reduction on the watches!

  2. Mary Ricksen // January 10, 2010 at 2:43 PM  

    If I had money I'd be shopping as we speak!!(grin)

  3. Mary Marvella // January 10, 2010 at 5:07 PM  

    Will check those ASAP! I love bargains!

    Barbara, I LOVE it! I wear holiday socks after the holiday, too. No one sees them.

  4. Josie // January 11, 2010 at 1:13 PM  

    I also wear holiday socks. Great idea, Barbara.