Senior Faery Rose editor Amanda Barnett is highly enthusiastic about my light paranormal romance, Somewhere My Lass, a unique suspenseful Scottish time travel.  It was definitely one of the most challenging and yet exciting stories I’ve ever written.   More on this upcoming release as events unfold.  Somewhere My Lass is the next story in my ‘Somewhere’ series.  Needless to say, I am vastly pleased and relieved at the happy completion of this latest work. Whew, and hoo dah!

For those of you who still haven’t read Book One, Somewhere My Love, chop chop.  :) Now that story came to me like a gift and what a gift.  I’d love to share it with everyone but can’t afford to.  Somewhere my love is available in both digital download and print at: The Wild Rose Press and all the major and some not so major online booksellers.   Your local bookseller can order it in.  So can your library.

"As I read Somewhere My Love, I recalled the feelings I experienced the first time I read Daphne DuMaurier’s Rebecca long ago. Using deliciously eerie elements similar to that gothic romance, Beth Trissel has captured the haunting dangers, thrilling suspense and innocent passions that evoke the same tingly anticipation and heartfelt romance I so enjoyed then, and still do now."
~ Joysann, Publishers Weekly


11 comments

  1. Judith Keim // January 14, 2010 at 2:19 PM  

    We're all so excited for you, Beth! Congratulations!

  2. Mona Risk // January 14, 2010 at 2:45 PM  

    Congratulations Beth. We love good news.

  3. Mary Marvella // January 14, 2010 at 2:48 PM  

    Go, Beth! I can't wait to read Somewhere My Lass!

    You are on a roll and this series is HOT! Things just keep getting better.

  4. Beth Trissel // January 14, 2010 at 3:28 PM  

    Thanks! Or as my wee niece said, "Fanks." It seems I've stumbled upon a marketable theme. Who knew? :)

  5. Patrice Wilton // January 14, 2010 at 3:33 PM  

    Beth,
    You are doing so well, and I look forward to having some time and reading your books. What a fabulous review from Publisher Weekly - wowzers!

  6. Beth Trissel // January 14, 2010 at 3:52 PM  

    Thanks ever so much, Patrice.

  7. Nightingale // January 14, 2010 at 7:46 PM  

    I had the privilege of reading some of this pre-sale. It is intriguing and the characters are so well drawn that they leap off the page. Congrats Beth!!

  8. Author Roast and Toast // January 14, 2010 at 7:55 PM  

    Yay Beth! You make us proud!
    I loved the story, and I predict some great reviews will follow it's release!

  9. Autumn Jordon // January 14, 2010 at 9:51 PM  

    Congratulations, Beth. Another winner, I just know it.

    ((Hugs))

    AJ

  10. Beth Trissel // January 14, 2010 at 9:53 PM  

    Thanks one and all. I surely hope it will do well.

  11. Scarlet Pumpernickel // January 15, 2010 at 11:06 PM  

    Congrats Beth! Way to go girl, we are very proud of all your successes!