WITCHYS WIKKED GRAPHIX

Yes, you're right this graphic has nothing to do with the weather, I just thought it was cool!

So last night I put the heat on 63 degrees, and it came on several times in the night. I was afraid it wouldn't work because I hadn't turned it on in years.
I did a pre test. Immediately Junior began his barking. Now this is a big dog and when he barks it goes right through you and part of it settles inside you. The dust was burning off the coils and he musta thought there was a fire!
I am hoping the cool weather sticks around awhile. I love to sleep with a cold nose. Yup, it's been a few three dog nights in a row!

Yesterday I covered my Ming tree and all the other delicate sub-tropicals I could, with every sheet I have. It will be awhile before I know if they are all right.

WITCHYS WIKKED GRAPHIX

So I could read one of the many books I have obtained and relax in my chair.

WITCHYS WIKKED GRAPHIX

Or maybe if I could get motivated, I will get my butt in the chair and write.

WITCHYS WIKKED GRAPHIX

Yes, since it's much too cold for me to sit by the pool. I think I'll write.

WITCHYS WIKKED GRAPHIX

Here I go! You all have a great day. Be happy. Write, you never know when that next book will make it to the Best Sellers list.

Because publishing a book gave me the best feelings about myself, that I have ever had. For the first time in my life I am successful at something. Now ain't that great!

WITCHYS WIKKED GRAPHIX

Just a snapshot of me celebrating with a friend.


WITCHYS WIKKED GRAPHIX

This I just think is hysterical!


My last picture is to make you feel good today, I hope it works!

WITCHYS WIKKED GRAPHIX

I wish you a gift from the right hero!!

Have a great day.











10 comments

  1. Beth Trissel // January 6, 2010 at 4:08 PM  

    Hilarious Mary! Loved it~

  2. Mona Risk // January 6, 2010 at 5:07 PM  

    Wonderful post Mary. You made me laugh, although I am freezing. Heating didn't work in my apartment. I had to get my fleece robe that slept in a box for ten years since I moved from Ohio. I love my robe and I never drank so much coffee and tea,

  3. Barbara Monajem // January 6, 2010 at 6:09 PM  

    Thank you, Mary. It's freezing in my house, too.

    I had to slide quickly over the first graphic before it made me dizzy!

  4. Emma Lai // January 6, 2010 at 7:28 PM  

    Cute post, Mary!

  5. Marie Tuhart // January 6, 2010 at 8:41 PM  

    Great post, Mary. Loved all the pictures.

  6. Linda Swift // January 6, 2010 at 10:22 PM  

    Hi Mary. Hilarious post. I needed that. I'm in Florida, too and baby, it's cold outside. But it's 11d. at night in my old Kentucky home, so who's griping?
    Happy New Year to you.

  7. Autumn Jordon // January 6, 2010 at 10:44 PM  

    Funny, Mary. My parents are in Fla and wish they had their coats. 63 is late spring here. Right now 35 would be a heat wave. Stay warm and remember to dance.

  8. Catherine Bybee // January 7, 2010 at 12:16 AM  

    Fun! It's over 80 here right now. Not that it's going to last, but I'm lovin it.

  9. Mary Marvella // January 7, 2010 at 2:52 AM  

    Hey, Mary R. It's cold at my house in near Atlanta, too. The downstairs isn't bad, but I just got home and it's 27 outside. It's only 67 upstairs. Some idiot put the heat vents high and guess what? Heat rises! I really should trek up the ladder to my attic and see if it's warm!

  10. Josie // January 7, 2010 at 5:14 PM  

    Hysterical and fun post, Mary. Loved the pictures.