As a writer, I love movies.

Recently, I found a not-so-new video rental service called Redbox.

These video rentals are located in the lobbies of many supermarkets, some restaurant chains, etc. They are automated, and DVD rentals cost $1.00 per night. (Yes, one night only.) You can keep the movie longer if you choose, for an additional $1.00 per night.

If you'd like to purchase a movie, several titles are usually available for $7.00.

Type redbox.com to see a list of redboxes available in your area.

And, for a free rental, type DVDONME as a code. This is a limited time offer for your first rental.

Enjoy!

2 comments

  1. Nightingale // January 22, 2008 at 2:20 PM  

    Thanks for the tip. Free is always good. I'll go check it out when I get home. There's several movies now I'd like to see.

  2. Josie // January 22, 2008 at 7:14 PM  

    LOL! You're right, Linda. Free is always best.