As I've said in many of my interviews, Sinbad sh'en Singh, hero of Sinbad's Last Voyage, is my favorite character. Want to see my ideal man?...check him out! He's loyal, loving, a doting father, a good leader who's gentle with those he cares about but doesn't back down from a fight if it becomes necessary, and has managed to survive--from the age of 5--in the harshness of a futuristic world where anyone from a conquered race is automatically classified as an animal and only given human status by governmental decree. Not only has he survived but he's achieved status, eventually becoming the patriarch of a galaxy-wide shipping empire. He loves his wife, Andrea Talltrees, with a passion that sometimes frightens him, and convincing Andi to marry him took every bit of his ingenuity and guile. How he manages this part of their story is told in Sinbad's Wife, tentatively scheduled for release this month by Double Dragon Publications.

With that in mind, I offer the following trailer of Sinbad's Last Voyage which gives a little more insight into Sin and Andi's story. (I've tried to make this film noir. Hope I've succeeded!)


3 comments

  1. Mary Ricksen // November 3, 2008 at 4:36 PM  

    Great trailer Toni, way cool. What a hottie he is. You are sure gettin' good at this stuff.

  2. Mary Marvella // November 3, 2008 at 10:52 PM  

    Good work, pal!

  3. Nightingale // November 4, 2008 at 9:13 AM  

    You're excellent with this trailer business. Must have you do one for me! :-) One comment, the text sometimes scrolled too fast for my slow eyes to read. Great photos and story though.