Linda Nightingale is joined today by Tristan McLaghlin and Lord Morgan D'Arcy, both musicians and both vampires.

Linda: What does it feel like to be a vampire?
Morgan: Linda, if one more person asks me that question, I shall bite them, quite literally. Why not ask what it feels like to be a concert pianist?
Linda: Morgan, put a cork in it.
Tristan: Shall we call you Mum as your pen gave us entry into this life?
Linda: Perhaps, then Tristan, you would like to answer.
Tristan: At the certainty of sounding condescending, what it feels like to be a vampire is beyond mortal comprehension. You've heard it all, heightened senses, physical and metaphysical abilities and, of course, sensuality.
Linda: I think that being a vampire would be—
Morgan: Everything that you have led these people to believe. And more.
Linda: I did give you the ability to read thoughts but I don't appreciate it when they are mine.
Whisper of movement and Tristan has taken her hand.
Tristan: You were broadcasting loud enough for any of us to hear your thoughts. There are ways to block the transmission. I could teach you.
Linda: Both of you had better mind your manners. I have an eraser in my hand.

Both men sit back, eyes unfocused, listening not to their creator but to the sound of footsteps in the hall.

An attractive woman, long hair swinging at her waist, enters the room. She gives Morgan a smile, winks at Linda and sits beside Tristan, linking her arm with his.

Carol: Go play your cello Tristan and your piano Morgan. Leave us girls alone for a few. Sorry, Mum, to rob you of the eye candy.

Girls now that the fellows are not underfoot, from the trailer, you'll see that Black Swans are rather special people and treated to intense, addictive pleasures. If you care to join our select society, I can probably arrange it, but you can't have Tristan. A girl can get spoiled to the best. Our story releases 2/25/09 from The Wild Rose Press. Please join me in falling in both the L-words.

Linda: Nuff said. Join us at the kickoff party for Black Swan released 2/25/09. There'll be prizes! Check my web site: www.lindanightingale.com, and give the serialized vampire story a look see.

9 comments

  1. Scarlet Pumpernickel // November 14, 2008 at 12:59 PM  

    Linda,
    Loved the interviews. Tall, dark, mysterious and oh so sexy! Works for me. Can't wait for the release of Black Swann.

    The Scarlet Pumpernickel

  2. Nightingale // November 14, 2008 at 1:51 PM  

    Thanks Scarlet. I think the interview got away from me. :-)

  3. Toni V.S. // November 14, 2008 at 2:20 PM  

    Linda, was rereading Murder in Old Blood last night and discovered I have a vampire named Tristan in that one, also! My apologies! But, since I dedicated the book to you and your "boys," perhaps it's OK!

  4. Nightingale // November 14, 2008 at 5:33 PM  

    As they say, great minds think alike! :-) I am very proud of that dedication to me and my boys! I was tickled to be recognized by a wonderful writer.

  5. Mary Ricksen // November 14, 2008 at 8:01 PM  

    At least you still have some control over them. Fun Linda!

  6. Mary Marvella // November 14, 2008 at 10:58 PM  

    Linda! Great interview. Soon you'll be signing copies, virtual copies. You have some sexy guys!

  7. Anonymous // November 15, 2008 at 7:48 PM  

    Hi how are you? I was just looking through your blog and liked it. I think you are a very creative person, and would like you to come and visit my art blog here in San Diego.

    I think that you may enjoy the various labels, which are all unique artistically, and the music videos, and perspectives. I have friends from all over the world who frequent my blog, so I hope you will stop by and say hello.

    Hope to see you soon,
    take care.

  8. Nightingale // November 17, 2008 at 8:26 PM  

    Thanks one and all. I'll be sure to come see you Jesse. Thanks for dropping by!!

    Mary, I don't have much control. They allowed me to threaten them. ha ha

  9. Beth Trissel // November 18, 2008 at 10:07 AM  

    Wonderfully creative way to introduce us to the cast, Linda. Or as she is known in other circles, 'Goddess author of the dark.'