Joanne--Deal of the Day

Posted by Josie | 9:05 AM | 3 comments »

I may have posted about restaurant.com before, but they are having a 3 day sale. Go to the website and type in your zip code. Restaurants in your area will come up. Select the restaurants you might like to try. When you check out, apply the code SURPRISE for an 80% off savings. You will pay $2.00 for a $25.00 off of $35.00 certificate.

These certificates print out on your computer. If you go through mypoints.com, you will earn an additional 6 points per dollar spent.

Happy eating!

"I can't afford to save any more money."

3 comments

  1. Mary Marvella // November 19, 2008 at 1:03 PM  

    I might just have to try that one! I love a bargain.

  2. Anonymous // November 19, 2008 at 3:58 PM  

    Can you post the link? I typed in restaurant.com but nothing came up.

    thanks

  3. Josie // November 20, 2008 at 9:02 AM  

    restaurant.com is the link. Try again. It should come up. I believe today is the last day for their 80% off sale.

    Good luck!