Joanne--Deals of the Day

Posted by Josie | 9:36 AM | 5 comments »

Hi Everyone,
Great deals again today on this lovely Monday. :)

Join the Home Depot Garden club online for some great email coupons! Recently, they offered a B1G1 (Buy one get one free) deal on houseplants.

Anyone ever hear of Etsy.com? It's a website which offers all sorts of handmade items, such as crochet, pottery, handmade jewelry, etc. Beautiful items without all the work. I used to be a handy person--but not anymore.

I'm off to CVS this week. Their ECB (extra care buck) program offers an Oral B toothbrush which will be free after purchase. If you're curious about how this program works, let me know. I love CVS, and "rolling" the ECB's each week.

Finally, I've discovered another money-saving forum--FatWallet.com
Check it out and Happy Shopping!

"I can't afford to save any more money."--Favorite quote.

5 comments

  1. Beth Trissel // March 8, 2010 at 10:30 AM  

    Yep! Good deals.

  2. Pamela Varnado // March 8, 2010 at 12:30 PM  

    Hi Joanne,
    Loved your deals. I'm planting a garden this year and am joining Home Depot's Garden Club. How does the CVS program work? Do I just go there and ask to join up?

  3. Mary Ricksen // March 8, 2010 at 2:55 PM  

    Thanks Joanne. I am joining the Garden club too. Two for one is just about perfect!

  4. Mary Marvella // March 8, 2010 at 6:44 PM  

    Joanne, thanks! I love programs like those.

  5. Josie // March 9, 2010 at 8:04 AM  

    Hi Pam,
    Yes, go to CVS and ask to join their ECB (Extra care bucks) program. They'll give you a card you use each time you shop.
    For great deals, join The Grocery Game. They have a CVS list each week for the best deals.