10 comments

  1. Judith Keim // March 7, 2010 at 10:07 AM  

    Nice pictures, Mary! I, too, am ready for nice weather. They're promising more normal temperatures by the end of the week and then some people will complain it's too hot!!! Enjoy each moment of warmth!

  2. Mary Marvella // March 7, 2010 at 10:45 AM  

    Judy, I love warm Georgia weather, as long as I have an air conditioner avaiable.

  3. Josie // March 7, 2010 at 12:24 PM  

    Thanks for the pictures, Mary. They're beautiful.

  4. Pamela Varnado // March 7, 2010 at 12:26 PM  

    Lovely pictures. But I have to confess, my favorite season is winter. There's nothing more relaxing, to me, than sitting inside my home enjoying a cup of hot chocolate while watching the snow come down outside.

  5. Scarlet Pumpernickel // March 7, 2010 at 6:03 PM  

    MM you are such a tease! I want it to be warm, I want flowers in bloom and bees buzzing and even ants crawling. I am so over cold weather.

  6. Mary Marvella // March 7, 2010 at 8:11 PM  

    Hey, Joanne! I didn't intend to take your day and am glad we are sharing! Glad you liked the pictures.

  7. Mary Marvella // March 7, 2010 at 8:12 PM  

    Hey, Pam, I know you like cold weather. We love you even if you are a Yankee transplant.

  8. Mary Marvella // March 7, 2010 at 8:13 PM  

    Scarlet! Looks like we aren't the only folks who have had enough cold weather. One month was enough.

  9. Beth Trissel // March 7, 2010 at 8:39 PM  

    I enjoyed these pics and your post, Mary. Spring is flirting with us here in the Shenandoah Valley.

  10. Author Roast and Toast // March 8, 2010 at 12:37 PM  

    Missed this one. I love spring!!