Let's welcome the wonderfully talented author Helen Hardt. Helen take a bow!

Helen's blog is the place to go for your hunk addiction. She posts the best pictures of the hottest guys I have ever seen. Many a day I have gone to her site to be put in a better mood, and I must say it always works for me.

Helen we're all yours.



First of all, thank you so much to the lovely Mary Ricksen for inviting me to blog today with the Pink Fuzzy Slipper Writers! Release day is always fun. Today, Passion in Paris debuts at The Wild Rose Press, Wilder Roses. Like my first release, Seduced in Seoul, Passion is part of the Destination Pleasure series.

Attempting to overcome her fear of heights by visiting the top of the Eiffel Tower, Raine never expects to end up in the arms of a gorgeous Frenchman. But after fainting in the tower’s elevator, that’s where she awakens. Blaise is young, charming, and hot, so why, Raine wonders, is he attracted to her? And why does she have the strange feeling she’s seen him somewhere before?

I hope you’ll all check it out!

If you’ve been to my blog, www.helensheroes.blogpost.com, you know I’m a sucker for the romance hero. My whole blog is devoted to heroes and gorgeous hunks ;). So today, I thought I’d share with you some of my favorites

I hope you all find them as inspirational as I do ;).

I’m running a contest to celebrate the release of Passion in Paris. Email me at helenhardt@gmail.com and tell me Raine’s real name. You can find it hidden on my blog, www.helensheroes.blogspot.com. Don’t post it in a comment and give it away, LOL. The contest will close at midnight EST next Friday, April 17. I’ll draw a name, and the winner will receive a Barnes and Noble gift card. And I’ll throw in something extra special if you can tell me why she doesn’t use her real name. For that one, you’ll have to read the story ;).

Thanks again for letting me visit today, ladies!

Bio:

Helen Hardt is an attorney and stay-at-home mom turned romance author and freelance editor. She met her real-life hero in law school, and they live in Colorado with their two teenage sons. Helen writes contemporary, historical, paranormal, and erotic romance. Her first two releases, Seduced in Seoul and Passion in Paris, are available at www.wilderroses.com. The Outlaw’s Angel, part of a western historical anthology, Lawmen and Outlaws, releases June 5 at www.thewildrosepress.com. Blood Wolf, an award-winning dark paranormal, will be out in October, and her first Ellora’s Cave story, Slow and Wet, comes in November. Her non-writing interests include Harley rides with Her husband, attending her sons’ sports and music performances, traveling, and Taekwondo (she’s a blackbelt.) Visit Helen at www.helenhardt.com and www.helensheroes.blogspot.com.

Thanks Helen for posting with us. The pictures are wonderful, I am sorry I couldn't post them lower in the blog. But it gave me fits. Helen's blog is a must visit place, go there, see hunks, feel better!!

18 comments

  1. Beth Trissel // April 9, 2009 at 9:52 PM  

    Great post, Helen! Loved reading about your story/hero. It sounds terrific. The pics are inspiring too.
    I see you have two teenage sons. I have adult and young adult children and grandbabies now. How supportive are your kids and husband of your writing? I find it a challenge to get enough uninterrupted writing time.

  2. Mary Marvella // April 9, 2009 at 10:28 PM  

    Thanks for the eye candy, Mary and Helen. glad to have you with us.

  3. Scarlet Pumpernickel // April 9, 2009 at 11:07 PM  

    OMG! I leave town for the day and these yummy pictures appear!Gonna have to leave more often if this is the result. Great post, Helen! Mary, I'm so glad you were able to put the pictures on the website! Hot, wow, extremely sexy, whew is is getting hot in here?

    Scarlet

  4. Edie Ramer // April 10, 2009 at 12:13 AM  

    Great blurb, Helen! You left me wanting more. :) Yummy pics, too.

  5. Judith Keim // April 10, 2009 at 8:40 AM  

    Fun blog, Helen! Thanks for the early morning lift! Those pix are gggreat! LOL

  6. Helen Hardt // April 10, 2009 at 9:47 AM  

    Mary, thanks so much for inviting me to blog, and thanks to the rest of you Pink Fuzzy ladies for having me!

    Beth, to answer your question, my husband is extremely supportive. He knows writing has always been my dream and he's glad I'm finally getting to it. Seriously. He's been bugging me to do it for a while.

    As for the kids? They're 13 and 16 now, so my time is much more flexible. I truly admire the mother who writes while she has younger children at home. I've met a lot of those motivated moms on the Mama Writers loop, and they humble me. Even with the entire school day of uninterrupted time, I'm still a slave to procrastination some days ;).

    Mary M., Scarlet, Edie, and Judy, thanks for popping in! I'm glad you found the photos (ahem) inspirational.

    Helen

  7. Christina Phillips // April 10, 2009 at 10:19 AM  

    Oooooohhh.... I never, ever get tired of seeing that beautiful man!!! Totally makes my knees go weak... ahem... sorry, got carried away there!!!

    HUGE congrats on the release of Passion in Paris, Helen!!!

  8. Paty Jager // April 10, 2009 at 10:33 AM  

    Great pics! I think I've seen them before....

    Congrats on your release!

  9. Kaye Manro // April 10, 2009 at 10:39 AM  

    I always love your hot pics, Helen. Some of us do get out hot guy fix by coming to your blog! Good luck with Passion In Paris!

  10. Helen Hardt // April 10, 2009 at 10:51 AM  

    Christina, I knew you'd appreciate the Henri fix! And Paty, I know which one you like, too ;). Kaye, thanks for coming by, and for having me at your blog today. You guys are always so supportive!

    Helen

  11. Cari Quinn // April 10, 2009 at 12:30 PM  

    Gotta love a blog that starts off with a picture of Henri! Happy, happy release day, Helen! :)

  12. Anonymous // April 10, 2009 at 1:32 PM  

    I would have posted earlier in the day but I had to wait until my heart stopped racing and my head spinning after looking at those pictures. YUMMMMMMMMMMM

    Cute idea for a story. It sounds wonderful. I wish you many many sales.

  13. Helen Hardt // April 10, 2009 at 2:09 PM  

    Hi Cari and Cyndi -- thanks for coming by!

  14. Mary Ricksen // April 10, 2009 at 4:02 PM  

    Now you all know why I go to Helen's blog every day, just to see. I have had a lot of brightened days by visiting.
    Thanks for the great blog Helen!

  15. Helen Hardt // April 10, 2009 at 5:29 PM  

    Mary, thanks so much for inviting me! I'll be back to visit you ladies often.

    H.

  16. Mary Marvella // April 10, 2009 at 10:20 PM  

    I am so glad Helen came by and brought the gorgeous hunks! Just sorry I was gone so long tutoring students yesterday and today. 'course that means $$$ I need.

    Good work Mary R.

    Mama Mary thinks we need to send Mary R out gathering great bloggers more often.

  17. Monica Kaye // April 13, 2009 at 5:04 PM  

    Great post, Helen. And GREAT hunks!

  18. Psychic // February 8, 2010 at 8:15 AM  

    Hmm Well I was just searching on Google for some psychic readings and psychic articles and just came across your blog, generally I just only visit blogs and retrieve my required information but this time the useful information that you posted in this post compelled me to reply here and appreciate your good work. I just bookmarked your blog.