Breaking Up Is So Hard to Do

Posted by Anonymous | 12:55 AM | 11 comments »

I've been with the Pink Fuzzy Slipper Gals since last fall and I've had a blast. We picked up new members, new readers and a new template.

Unfortunately, time has come for me to bid the blog a sad farewell.

As you all know, sometimes life throws, well, life at you. My time commitments have become heavy, too much for me to continue to carry my fair share of a group blog.

I wish you all years of happy writing and success.

For the time being, I'll post periodically on my personal blog . Stop by from time to time and let me know how you're doing.

Until We Meet Again

Cyndi
http://cynthiadalba.blogspot.com/
www.cynthiadalba.com

11 comments

  1. Judith Keim // April 27, 2009 at 2:27 PM  

    Cyndi, I'm so sorry you're leaving! We'll miss you and your fun blogs. Good luck to you! Luckily I'll see you at STAR meetings during the winter.

  2. Anonymous // April 27, 2009 at 2:42 PM  

    thanks Judy. Yep! You'll be seeing me at STAR!

  3. Tamara LeBlanc // April 27, 2009 at 3:44 PM  

    Cyndi,
    I'm sure we'll all miss you. You've been such a good friend to the PFSW.
    Best of luck in everything you aspire to.
    Have a lovely afternoon,
    Tamara

  4. Edie Ramer // April 27, 2009 at 4:41 PM  

    Cyndi, I'll miss you here. I will stop by your personal blog. I understand about protecting the work time.

  5. Mary Ricksen // April 27, 2009 at 6:03 PM  

    Let's see big things going on in your career! I will stay in touch. You are a big loss to us all!

  6. Mona Risk // April 27, 2009 at 9:47 PM  

    Cyndi, you will be very missed. You did so much for this blog.

  7. Anonymous // April 28, 2009 at 12:02 AM  

    Thank you! Thank you!

    I'll be looking for you guys on NYT list!

  8. MAGolla // April 28, 2009 at 12:45 PM  

    Bummer, Cyndi!
    Now, just update your personal blog. *snork* And get your knee healthy again, I want to challenge you at heading soccer balls!

  9. Scarlet Pumpernickel // April 28, 2009 at 5:25 PM  

    Cyndi,
    We will miss you dreadfully! You have been such a valuable addition to the pink fuzzies, I can't imagine getting along without you! Please do not be a stranger!

    Scarlet

  10. Mary Marvella // April 28, 2009 at 5:45 PM  

    Cyndi, I hate to see my ladies leave! You have been a wonderful blog sister and you'll always be welcome here. You may keep your key and we'll leave a light on for you.

    Mama Mary uses the corner of her apron to wipe a tear from the corner of her left eye.

  11. Beth Trissel // April 28, 2009 at 8:36 PM  

    Please keep in touch, Cindy. You will be missed. We so appreciate all the hard work you did for the PFSW.