The last day of March and it's going out like a soaky lamb here in NE Pennsylvania. It's been exceptionally warm and there is a lot in bloom, like my flowering pear tree.

March has been an exciting month for me. For those of you who don’t know, I jumped into the indie world this week. It took a lot of reading and researching but I did it. I’m pretty proud of myself.


Oh, the book is titled, ‘His Witness To Evil’. I just love my new cover. What do you think?



‘His Witness To Evil’ is on sale at Amazon. Here’s the link. http://www.amazon.com/His-Witness-To-Evil-ebook/dp/B007MBA1O0/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1332340994&sr=1-1 If you hop over there, please like & check off the tag boxes.

As of this morning it is up on B&N as a Nook book. I’m very excited about this new adventure, so I hope you'll take moment after you finish reading this post and read more at Amazon or B&N.

Here’s a blurb for ‘His Witness To Evil’.

Based on true events, awarding-winning author Autumn Jordon has penned a thrilling romantic suspense set in the backwoods and small towns of the Appalachian Mountains.

Stephanie Boyd’s ordinary world changes forever when she and her children witness a blood bath. To escape the wrath of the Russian Mafia, she has no choice but to help the FBI uncover the mafia’s mole inside the U.S. Treasury. While on the run with the handsome agent who is willing to die for them, Stephanie learns the meaning of self-sacrifice and love.

Agent John Dolton’s only break in solving the case that cost him everything is a couple of kids and a beautiful widow. But keeping them safe seems impossible when their every move is foreseen by their enemy. Within weeks, Stephanie and her children soften the loner’s heart and John allows himself to let go of his all-consuming sorrow. This time John vows not to fail to protect the family he comes to love.

True events?

I see your eyebrows raised. Yes, true events. Life is stranger than fiction.

The idea for the book came when a trailer containing US funds went missing from the lot of the trucking company I had worked for. It was stolen, just missed directed for an hour. Tractor-trailers are stolen every day, for the product being hauled.

Another element is also true and has been verified by the FBI director of the branch FBI office near my home. I can’t tell you what that is, because I would be giving away part of the suspense plot. You’ll just have to read ‘His Witness To Evil’ and try to figure it out.

So how is March leaving in your area?

6 comments

  1. Mary Marvella // March 31, 2012 at 7:02 PM  

    Good post,Autumn and I am proud of you for jumping into the Indie pool!

    Today is lovely and warm! We had a little rain last night and the world is covered in less yellow/green.

  2. Beth Trissel // April 1, 2012 at 11:37 AM  

    March is leaving the same way it came, like a lamb. This has to be the mildest march ever here in the Shenandoah Valley. And I am very excited for you in your new venture.

  3. Judith Keim // April 1, 2012 at 2:47 PM  

    Autumn, your book sounds wonderful! Congrats on being an indie...Hope things goes well for you. I think you have a winner! March in Florida has been warmer than usual...many beautiful, sunny days!

  4. Mary Ricksen // April 1, 2012 at 7:28 PM  

    I can't wait to read it. Good luck and many sales my friend!!

  5. Scarlet Pumpernickel // April 1, 2012 at 10:44 PM  

    You're a hard woman, Autumn! Giving us a hint like that and leaving us hanging. Good way to up the sales! I know I'm not going to rest until I've read this story to find out what the true even was! Congrats on jumping into the indie pool. I'm thinking of getting my feet wet! Haven't quite got up my nerve yet, but I'm working on it.

  6. Josie // April 3, 2012 at 8:59 AM  

    I am so excited and proud of you, Autumn, for taking the indie plunge. Hope you have many, many sales.