I am so excited about my new cover from incredible cover artist Jared Rackler. He also did the cover for my coming release from Double Dragon Publishing, Gemini Rising, a July release. I'll share both covers here.

Night Before Doomsday is available on Amazon with an excerpt. I'd like to share the blurb.

In Genesis, "The sons of God saw that the daughters of men were fair; and they took wives for themselves from those who were pleasing to them."

Azazel was a leader of the Grigori, the angels sent to Earth to teach Mankind after the oust from Eden, how to survive in a less hospitable environment. Nine-tenths of the Grigori fell from Grace, but was it love or lust?

This novella presents the Grigori's tale in first person from Azazel's point of view--the temptations, his struggles and the final realization that Heaven doesn't speak to him anymore.



Gemini Rising:

From birth, Alain and Alina Alastair are a scientificmiracle--identical male-female twins--a biological impossibility. Destined to tread the farther, forbidden paths, they discover love, lust,and danger lurking in their future. When their parents whisk theirmiracle children home to an isolated island, their lives reach a turning point.

Alain craves escape from the seclusion.

Alina yearns to express her love with a man who treasures her.

The secrets at Alastair Keep threaten to undermine the very foundations of the world in which these impossible twins live.

Please visit me at http://lindanightingale.com or my Amazon Author Page.

9 comments

  1. Scarlet Pumpernickel // March 24, 2012 at 1:43 PM  

    Amazing covers and the stories are outstanding as well. I currently have Night Before Doomsday on my iPhone and have been reading it between classes. They're are great reads. Linda, you rock.

  2. Mary Ricksen // March 24, 2012 at 1:50 PM  

    Darn I love that cover. Reminds me of Karen M. Moning's series of covers.
    You do rock!

  3. Beth Trissel // March 24, 2012 at 2:17 PM  

    Fabulous covers, both of them, and I know the stories are too.

  4. Nightingale // March 24, 2012 at 2:50 PM  

    Thanks ladies. I'm very pleased with the covers, and I appreciate your encouragement so much! I'm working on another novel to send to DDP today--Sinners' Opera. Wonder what kind of cover Jared would do for it if it's accepted!

  5. Judith Keim // March 24, 2012 at 4:45 PM  

    Nice covers and intriguing plots!! Good luck with them!!

  6. Josie // March 25, 2012 at 3:10 PM  

    Fabulous covers and wonderful stories. Best wishes, Linda, for your continuing success.

  7. Mary Marvella // March 25, 2012 at 4:53 PM  

    Go, Linda! Awesome covers for an awesome writer!

  8. Autumn Jordon // March 25, 2012 at 8:09 PM  

    I said once and I'll say it again. Dang, I love this cover. Congrats, lady.

  9. Mona Risk // March 26, 2012 at 11:07 PM  

    Oh My! Incredible cover, Linda. Very eye-catching.