Joanne- Deals of the Day

Posted by Josie | 1:19 PM | 5 comments »

Hi Everyone,
I'm posting free books today, from our own wonderful author, Beth Trissel. Thanks, Beth for your generosity! We're looking forward to reading "The Lady and the Warrior", and "Shenandoah Watercolors".

http://www.amazon.com/Beth-Trissel/e/B002BLLAJ6/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_pop_1

If you love CVS as much as I do, scan your card every time you go in the store. This week many people are seeing free Oreos coupons, a $1.50 value, when their savings print out. Enjoy!

Favorite quote: "I can't afford to save any more money".

5 comments

  1. Mary Ricksen // March 5, 2012 at 1:27 PM  

    Beth's books free!
    On my way to CVS Now!

  2. Patrice Wilton // March 5, 2012 at 1:43 PM  

    Great freebie, Joanne,
    What could be better than a book by our lovely, Beth!

  3. Pamela Varnado // March 5, 2012 at 3:40 PM  

    Thanks or the free book posting. I've enjoyed all Beth's stories and know I'll cherish this one also.

  4. Josie // March 6, 2012 at 8:02 AM  

    Hi Everyone,
    So glad that everyone enjoyed Beth's wonderful stories. Continued success to you, Beth!

  5. Mary Marvella // March 7, 2012 at 12:45 AM  

    Good work, Joanne! I was playing in the Big Easy with little Internet access over the weekend.