Hi everyone. Thanks for stopping by the Pink Fuzzy Slippers. I’m here to today to tell you about my new release, In The Presence Of Evil, which is now officially out at The Wild Rose Press and Amazon. It’s my next romantic suspense, which deals with a small town woman who falls victim to the Russian Mafia. Of course, there is a hero and man Cole is yummy.

Sound interesting? I mean, who doesn’t love reading romance? And who doesn’t love reading suspense? It doesn’t matter what time period or world you love the combination of romance and suspense really gets your blood surging. My favorite romantic suspense movie is Sleeping With The Enemy. I love that movie. I love the weak turned strong heroine Julia Roberts plays. I love the fun, quirky professor she befriends and just knew they went on to have a life together.

I have too many keeper romantic suspense novels to start mentioning them. So do you have a favorite RS movie or novel?

BTW, before we start that conversation, jump over to my blog www.autumnjordonsnotes.blogspot.com , read the rules and enter my contest. You might win a signed copy of IN THE PRESENCE OF EVIL.

Here’s the blurp for IN THE PRESENCE OF EVIL. I hope you enjoy:

Senior loan officer GINA RIZZO becomes a pawn between two predators rivaling for the head of a Russian mafia family. One wants her gone. The other wants her alive.

When Gina Rizzo is framed for the murder of her boss by a Russian mafia hit-man, her only hope to stay out of jail is to accept the help of the man who broke her heart years ago.

Staring death down is easier for Marine Cole Hanson than facing the woman who stole his soul and then betrayed him. However, when Cole sees Gina in handcuffs, old feelings flare and even though he doesn’t trust her with his heart, he willingly steps up as her alibi.


Gina’s life is threatened and staying alive while hunting down a murder becomes their objective. Can they learn to trust each other again? And if they do, will their rekindled love be their demise?

14 comments

  1. Mona Risk // June 16, 2011 at 10:36 AM  

    Congratulations Autumn.I love the blurb and the bookcover. I hope to read this book soon.

  2. Autumn Jordon // June 16, 2011 at 11:08 AM  

    Thanks, Mona. I hope you enjoy even more than Evil's Witness.

  3. Beth Trissel // June 16, 2011 at 11:15 AM  

    Congrats Autumn! I'm looking forward to reading this. I loved Evil's Witness. :)

  4. Autumn Jordon // June 16, 2011 at 11:19 AM  

    Thanks, Beth. That is so kind of you.

  5. Rachel Brimble // June 16, 2011 at 11:59 AM  

    Like you, Autumn, I have way too many favorite books to mention but I always go back to Nora Roberts, Tami Hoag and Tess Gerritsen. Fabulous!


    Love the new cover - who was the artist?

    Rachel x
    www.rachelbrimble.com

  6. Nightingale // June 16, 2011 at 12:27 PM  

    The cover is very dynamic. Enjoyed the blurb, was salivating for an excerpt! I guess Amazon is on my list of places to visit today. Congrats on your new release!

  7. Autumn Jordon // June 16, 2011 at 2:01 PM  

    Big names, Rachael. I would so love to be a student of anyone of them. Love their work too.

  8. Autumn Jordon // June 16, 2011 at 2:03 PM  

    Thanks, Nightgale. I love it too.

  9. Patrice Wilton // June 16, 2011 at 2:30 PM  

    Sounds great, Autumn. Exciting premise, excellent writing, what more could one ask for? Good luck with sales, and happy release day.

  10. Autumn Jordon // June 16, 2011 at 4:26 PM  

    Thanks, Patrice. I'm trying hard to keep up with all that goes along with a new release and getting ready for nationals and life. puff, puff.

  11. Scarlet Pumpernickel // June 16, 2011 at 11:03 PM  

    Wow, Autumn this sounds like a really exciting story. I can't wait to read it. You know I love my romance with a dash of suspense!

  12. Mary Marvella // June 17, 2011 at 6:22 AM  

    Awesome, Autumn! This one sounds like a winner, girl. Yep, I love suspenses or almost any kind.

  13. Judith Keim // June 17, 2011 at 1:57 PM  

    Autumn, congratulations on another book! I love the blurb. Sure sounds like another winner!! So fun to see you doing so well!

  14. Josie // June 20, 2011 at 12:34 PM  

    Sounds wonderful, Autumn. Sincere congrats!