Joanne--Deals of the Day

Posted by Josie | 9:10 AM | 4 comments »

Hi everyone,
I have some great deals to pass along today, borrowed from other websites:

The first is a food deal. If you're thinking I'm always thinking of food, especially free food, then you're right!

ChickFilA is offering a free chicken sandwich and soft drink if you sign up on their website for their insiders club.

This is the time of year I dream of taking a vacation somewhere warm, gorgeous, and exotic. Two of my favorite websites are: www.vacationstogo.com, a clearinghouse for cruises, and a sister site: www.resortvacationstogo.com, offering inclusive resorts and hotels at discount prices.

Office Max.com is offering a good deal on a LCD 18.5" Acer monitor. Regularly $139.99, on sale for $89.99.

Happy Shopping!

Favorite quote: "I can't afford to save any more money."

4 comments

  1. Anonymous // February 9, 2010 at 11:01 AM  

    I love the vacationstogo website! As you know I love crusies and finding a bargin is just outstanding. Thanks, Joanne.

    Melba

  2. Mary Ricksen // February 9, 2010 at 2:12 PM  

    That is an interesting site! Thanks Joanne!

  3. Mary Marvella // February 9, 2010 at 7:28 PM  

    Might need to add the vacation shop site to my favs.

    Thanks for the good deals.

  4. Josie // February 9, 2010 at 9:07 PM  

    Hope to see everyone on a cruise or great vacation soon.