Joanne--Deals of the Day

Posted by Josie | 9:33 AM | 7 comments »

Hi Everyone,
Some great deals again today:

I wanted to remind you ahead of time about the Denny's free grand slam breakfast offered tomorrow, Tuesday, from 6:00 A.M.-2:00 P.M. This offer should be available in all areas but you may want to call to confirm. I'm assuming the lines might be long for this, so be prepared.

Buy.com is offering a great deal on TDK DVD+R 16X 4.7GB 150 Discs (3 - 50pk Spindles) - 48519-KIT - 3 for 1
The list price is $81.00 but their price is $24.99 which includes free shipping.

Also at Buy.com is the 6th season of "Two and a Half Men" on sale for $24.00 with includes free shipping.

If you check out the Bath and Body website, there is a coupon for a free signature item with your $10.00 purchase.

Happy Shopping!

Favorite quote: "I can't afford to save any more money."

7 comments

  1. Anonymous // February 8, 2010 at 12:08 PM  

    Joanne, I don't know how you keep coming up with all the deals, amazing. Just wanted to say thanks for the tips.

    Melba Moon
    President-elect KOD

  2. Pamela Varnado // February 8, 2010 at 12:51 PM  

    Joanne, thanks for passing along the Denney's special. I'll be sure to be there.

  3. Joelle Charbonneau // February 8, 2010 at 4:07 PM  

    Seeing the Denny's offer made me smile. Anyone else watch the Super Bowl commercials last night. I liked the screaming chickens. They made me laugh.

  4. Beth Trissel // February 8, 2010 at 6:17 PM  

    Oooooh, I love Bath and Body works.

  5. Barbara Monajem // February 8, 2010 at 7:48 PM  

    LOL. Well, I won't be at Denny's. I love breakfast, but I don't need to eat a huge one, however tempting...

  6. Mary Marvella // February 8, 2010 at 9:50 PM  

    You're making me hungry!
    All kinds of goodies.

  7. Josie // February 9, 2010 at 9:10 AM  

    Hope some of you ladies were able to enjoy a free breakfast at Denny's!