Hello, everyone!

I am very excited to announce that my third release is forthcoming on Wednesday, May 27th at The Wild Rose Press. This being my very first post here, I want to first thank all the ladies at Pink Fuzzy Slippers for inviting me to join you and the warm welcome you have all bestowed upon me.

Now because it's so hard to contain my excitement, allow me to tell you my news!


Bestial Cravings is a stand alone short companion story contained within my Roma Wolf Tales Series. It also serves to introduce some new characters into the mix with Pita, Niko, Sasha, Tomas, et al:)

I am currently working on Book II of the series, and for all of you who aren't familiar with my first book, Curse of the Marhime is the first in the series and is available at TWRP and other fine book retailers.

For more information on these and more of my antics please visit me at my website or blog. I'd love to have you drop in, and I welcome any authors out there who would like to do guest spots on my blog to promote yourselves as well your upcoming and existing releases. Please email me privately at gothscribe@aol.com any time and we can set up a date for your appearance/interview. I am more than happy to help promote my friends and peers at anytime.

Bestial Cravings Blurb:
Vesta Johns has everything going for her—except her health. Desperate to find the answers to her lethargy and her insatiable desire for raw meat and sex, she seeks out the help of her doctor, but Dr. Cohen can give her no answers.
Or can she?
Torrence Simiene is a medical consultant with a unique specialization. As an alpha werewolf, it’s been his job to aid Dr. Cohen’s distinctive patients through their transition from human to shifter, for years. This time, however, it’s different. Vesta arouses his primal lust, and he’s having a hard time keeping her at a distance.
Will the doctor’s plan of care offer the ultimate cure for Tor and Vesta’s bestial cravings , or further drive them apart?

Teaser:
He smiled and turned to her. “Do I make you uncomfortable?”
“No. It’s just…well…it’s more the opposite, really.” She gave him a sexy, little, side glance. “It’s like I belong with you. Like I’ve been waiting for you. But in the same token, the feeling makes me question it.” She stared into the empty hearth for a long minute.
Tor wondered if she would say anything else. His lust for her became increasingly more uncomfortable by the minute, and he needed to get away from her but he also needed to taste her lips just once before he left, though deep down he knew once wouldn’t be enough.

Please join me at Catherine Bybee's blog on Friday, May 29th. Catherine is always mighty successful at getting info you might not normally share, LOL

Dayana Knight
Paranormal and Erotic Romance
www.dayanaknight.blogspot.com
www.romawolftales.com

13 comments

  1. Mary Marvella // May 25, 2009 at 12:46 PM  

    How interesting, Dayana. Looks like my to buy list just grew! Welcome to out little blog!

  2. Mary Marvella // May 25, 2009 at 12:47 PM  

    Welcome to our little blog. Shouldn't try to type fast!

  3. Dayana // May 25, 2009 at 2:14 PM  

    Thank you, Mary! I am already getting to know some of you and have begun to settle in.

    Dayana~

  4. Mary Ricksen // May 25, 2009 at 3:53 PM  

    I enjoyed reading this book Dayana, keep them coming!

  5. Barbara Monajem // May 25, 2009 at 6:23 PM  

    Sounds like a great story, Dayana. I like your characters' names, too, especially Tor. Welcome to the blog.

  6. Judith Keim // May 25, 2009 at 7:22 PM  

    Welcome to the group Dayana! Sounds like you've been busy. Good luck with everything!

  7. Edie Ramer // May 25, 2009 at 9:16 PM  

    Congratulations on your release, Dayana! The blurb sounds great. I hope you make many sales!

  8. Scarlet Pumpernickel // May 26, 2009 at 12:18 AM  

    Dayana,
    Welcome to the Pink Fuzzies! We're pleased to have you join us. Congrats on the new release. I can't wait to read it! Hope you enjoy being part of the fuzzies.

    Scarlet

  9. Pamela Varnado // May 26, 2009 at 10:54 AM  

    Dayana,
    Welcome to the blog. I loved the book cover and can't read the story.

  10. Beth Trissel // May 26, 2009 at 11:17 AM  

    Fascinating, Dayana. Welcome to the Fuzzies.

  11. Mona Risk // May 26, 2009 at 5:33 PM  

    Congratulations on the new book Dayana and welcome back.

  12. Dayana // May 26, 2009 at 8:17 PM  

    Thank you! You ladies are wonderful. I'm looking forward to a great time and much inspiration here.

    and hopefully I'll be offering up some of that fun and inspiration to you as well:)

    Dayana~

  13. Josie // May 28, 2009 at 3:05 PM  

    Congratulations on your recent release, Dayana, and welcome to the Pink Fuzzies. Your book sounds fascinating. I'm looking forward to a great read.