Coming soon from The Wild Rose Press as a Black Rosette, a spicy vampire story

11 comments

  1. Margay Leah Justice // July 31, 2008 at 5:53 PM  

    That is a great trailer! Makes me want to rush out and buy the book! When is it coming??

  2. Nightingale // July 31, 2008 at 9:28 PM  

    Thanks, Margay. I don't have a release date yet.

  3. Anonymous // July 31, 2008 at 10:09 PM  

    Wonderful trailer Linda! Can't wait to read the story.

    When are you going to put the next chapter on your website, I've been waiting patiently, really I have!

    The Scarlet Pumpernickel

  4. Scarlet Pumpernickel // August 1, 2008 at 1:58 AM  

    Oh dear! Ladies, they think we are robots and have locked our blog! The Spam Police have locked the blog, but promised to unlock it!

  5. Anonymous // August 1, 2008 at 2:03 AM  

    Just wait until Mommie gets home, she's gonna get y'all for getting the blog locked down. Toni, do you think it was that party the other night? When will mommie be home? Hope you can get this mess cleaned up before she gets back!

    The Scarlet Pumpernickel

  6. Nightingale // August 1, 2008 at 11:20 AM  

    Shush, Scarlet, you'll wake Mummy and she'll have our heads! Speaking of partying however, I bet Mummy is being a party animal. I've been to conventions with her and far be it from me to say but ...

  7. Anonymous // August 1, 2008 at 2:09 PM  

    Nightingale, I've roomed with Mommie at least three times and she puts all the young folks to bed! Never fails, hehehe, I used to be her partner in crime doing that! Have they let us out of jail yet? As the baby of my family, my favorite words were, "I'm gonna tell Mommie!" So y'all better watch out!

    The Scarlet Pumpernickel

  8. Nightingale // August 1, 2008 at 3:44 PM  

    We are out of jail. Random robot system thought we were spam. Once I clicked on a button we were given real person status.

  9. Liz Jasper // August 1, 2008 at 5:49 PM  

    Linda,
    Enjoyed the trailer--lots of story questions. When's the book release so I can figure out what happens?
    --Liz

  10. Mary Ricksen // August 1, 2008 at 9:00 PM  

    Waiting for your release date, me too, it feels like it will never happen.
    But stay looking people this great story will soon be ours. Looks like a great story Linda.

  11. Nightingale // August 2, 2008 at 1:56 PM  

    Thanks Liz and Mary! I'll let you know for sure.