4 comments

  1. Toni V.S. // July 2, 2008 at 3:03 PM  

    Linda, as always you--and Oscar--hit the ol' nail on the head! That's a lovely picture besides! Wish they'd make a new version of Dorian Gray. It's about time to see its latest incarnation?

  2. Mary Marvella // July 2, 2008 at 4:05 PM  

    Love the way Oscar says the things we think but don't say. He reminds me of Linda.

  3. Nightingale // July 2, 2008 at 8:29 PM  

    Thanks Toni and Mary. Oscar and I that is. :-) He had the courage that I am still working on.

    Toni by all means it's time for another Picture of Dorian Gray. Who could possibly be handsome enough to play Dorian or my Dorian Gray of vampires--Morgan D'Arcy?

    Wish I could join you two at DragonCon!

  4. Beth Trissel // July 4, 2008 at 11:29 AM  

    Oooh, what a good quote. Wise, wise, Wilde.