Hey, our blog is almost a year old. YAY!!!!!!

Some of our original bloggers have moved on to other things. We wish them the best.

We've added new members, some within this week. How cool is that?

Can you tell us the first blog date? No fair giving it away too quickly, Sherry or Beth or Pam.

Would you like to see a repeat of some of the original posts before or after our birthday? If you don't respond, I'll know you don't read our blog. Big Time Out in the corner for you.

We can start a count down to our birthday soon.

Anyone know how many of our ladies have sold since joining out group? How many books or stories have been sold by Pink Fuzzy members since they joined us? How many books or stories total have Pink Fuzzy members sold?

Mama Mary Marvella

We can count those who have left us.

7 comments

  1. Beth Trissel // July 23, 2008 at 10:59 PM  

    Beth has her hand up, waving madly. I do! I do!

  2. Anonymous // July 24, 2008 at 8:10 AM  

    This blog began in the spring of 1965. I was four years old, but dearly remember trying on all the pink fuzzy slippers to find the perfect pair. Ah, memories.

  3. Mary Ricksen // July 24, 2008 at 2:50 PM  

    1965 really! I had no idea. I know this Marvelous Mary, I am a new member and you all have made me feel important and supported, personally and professionally. And I really need that. It gives a person the strength to pursue, when they have a good support group. You're just a really great bunch of authors! For this I am very grateful.

  4. Anonymous // July 24, 2008 at 3:13 PM  

    Happy Birthday to us. It's been a pleasure being Pink and Fuzzy. I almost forgot to post today and then I didn't have the video I wanted but it's out there. Looks like a car ad. What are we doing for our birthday?

  5. Mary Marvella // July 24, 2008 at 8:52 PM  

    Someone forget her password?

    In 1965 I'd been teaching school a year!

    Pam's changing names to confuse me! At least she's using the same great photo.

  6. Mary Marvella // July 24, 2008 at 8:54 PM  

    We need to do something spectacular!

  7. Anonymous // July 26, 2008 at 12:01 AM  

    Winger is my other identity. I forget who I am sometimes. ;)