Blue Moon

Posted by Patrice Wilton | 8:04 AM | , | 7 comments »

Dear Readers and Writers,
Tomorrow night, New Years Eve we will be treated to a Blue Moon, something that only happens once every 19 years on this special night. Don't expect to look up into the sky and see a blue moon because it does not get its name from the color. A blue moon is when a full moon is seen twice in the same month and this happens every couple of years.
Tomorrow night, I am going to make a very special wish and send it out to the universe. Dream big. Set those goals high. You won't get another chance for another 19 years! I'm a huge romantic and find full moons extremely alluring, and could sit and watch it all night. Not that I'll get the chance because I have some celebrating to do with some wonderful friends, but for one moment I'll be alone with the moon, and I'll send it my dearest wish, and watch the sky light up with the energy I'm sending.
Help me friends. Everyone make a special wish and send it out to the universe. Maybe for once it'll be listening!
Have a wonderful New Years!
Patrice

7 comments

  1. Mary Ricksen // December 30, 2009 at 12:31 PM  

    I hope it will mean good luck for us all!!
    Happy New Year and a goon next year to everyone.

  2. Mary Ricksen // December 30, 2009 at 5:33 PM  

    I need to learn to spell Ha! I meant good. But will it really be blue or are we just hoping?

  3. Mary Marvella // December 30, 2009 at 8:22 PM  

    I'm with you, Patrice! I'll make a wish or two, too! Funny, someone mentioned this on another loop. She's gonna wear her feather boa and party with girl pals.

  4. Mary Marvella // December 30, 2009 at 8:23 PM  

    Mary R., let's check it out from your house and mine and compare notes.

  5. Scarlet Pumpernickel // December 30, 2009 at 10:21 PM  

    Patrice, I knew the definition of blue moon, however, I didn't realize there would be one this month. I will definitely be sending out my wish.

  6. Judith Keim // December 31, 2009 at 8:58 AM  

    I'm with you, Patrice...for all of us... Happy New Year, everyone! Wishing you a year of success!

  7. Barbara Monajem // December 31, 2009 at 7:44 PM  

    Well, where I am it's an invisible moon. So since I can't see it, I'm perfectly happy to believe it's hiding behind the clouds and drizzle, being blue.