Joanne--Deal of the Day

Posted by Josie | 10:05 AM | 3 comments »

For this month, I am continuing with my deal of the day, rather than posting my historical romance excerpt. Stay tuned again next month.

Deals for today:
90% off Christmas items at Kroger. Check out their ceramic dishes.

90% off Christmas items at Hobby Lobby. Great store for gift bags, and Christmas trees for next year. Usually the store is not as picked over as Target, Walmart, etc.

And Lenox.com has beautiful items at 85%. This is one of my favorite online stores. Timeless, classy gifts for every occasion.

Have fun!

Favorite quote: "I can't afford to save any more money."

3 comments

  1. Mary Marvella // January 14, 2009 at 12:57 PM  

    Counting my pennies so I can check out each one! I do sooooooo love a sale!

  2. Mary Marvella // January 14, 2009 at 10:52 PM  

    Hey, I hit CVS and Kroger this evening. Spent 7.50 for $50.00 of stuff.

    At Kroger I bought all 2 fers or manager's specials and got my senior discount. total save 1/3 off total. No coupons, either

  3. Josie // January 15, 2009 at 9:15 AM  

    Good for you, Mary. You're becoming a great bargain shopper.