Joanne Deal of the Day

Posted by Josie | 9:45 AM | 3 comments »

If you grocery shop regularly, (and who doesn't) I highly recommend thegrocerygame.com

For a small monthly fee, the grocery store(s) and drugstore(s) of your choice are updated weekly, advising of the best time to buy certain products, and the coupons that are available to lower your cost even more.

You can easily save hundreds of dollars a year on your grocery bill.

For more information, email me at josieriviera@aol.com

"I can't afford to save any more money."
-borrowed from another forum

3 comments

  1. Nightingale // June 4, 2008 at 8:27 PM  

    Wow. Now if you come up with a deal on gasoline, Joanne, you'll be everyone's best friend. I'll have to check this one out, too. Thanks

  2. Mary Marvella // June 4, 2008 at 10:41 PM  

    What you say makes sense.

  3. Josie // June 5, 2008 at 9:47 AM  

    Thank you, ladies. Check my deal of the day for Thursday. It IS a deal on gasoline.