Good Monday morning,  I figured I'd share a personal topic, my daughter's second marriage. The first wedding was a lovely church wedding with a hotel reception. It rocked and looked more expensive than it was. My kid is a photographer and she knows how to barter. She didn't need my help planning it until the last minute.

The second marriage is the kind of second chance story we love. My daughter has health issues I won't name today. The beautiful thing is that this new man in her life understands she isn't perfect and doesn't care! I think he meant "In sickness and in health." 


Of course Mama Mary forgot her camera and had to use her NEW smart phone that is smarter than she is. This time we all pitched in. Her daddy, step mom, friends of the bride and groom, and Mama Mary.  I got to add sand to small bags so the little battery operated candles could light the stairs. I then put them out so someone could turn them on as dusk approached.

 I'll share great photos when she gets the images retouched to her satisfaction. Meanwhile, here are some I took! More will be on www.MaryMarvella.com. 

My kid has been posing from infancy. 


What a romantic kiss! Big sigh!
With May breezes blowing and waves kissing the shore, what more could we have asked?  ONCE AGAIN I HAVE THE GIFT AND FOREVER LOVE FREE AT SMASHWORDS.COM AND WILL SHARE COUPON INFO.



TELL US WHAT YOU LOVED MOST ABOUT YOUR WEDDING OR ANY OTHER ONE YOU ATTENDED. 

-->
www.MaryMarvella.com

Twitter  Mary Marvella@mmarvellab

http://on.fb.me/1anqdxk 

https://www.facebook.com/mmbarfield
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mary-Marvella-Author
https://www.facebook.com/ARomanceCaper
http://www.amazon.com/Mary-Marvella/e/B008E1SJ32/

9 comments

  1. Beth Trissel // August 4, 2014 at 8:32 AM  

    What a beautiful wedding and couple. That must have been wonderful. Your daughter is so pretty and fortunate to find this man, as he is to find her. I'm still married to the same (mostly) wonderful man I married when I was 19. That was a few years ago... Our wedding was a disaster behind the scenes, but I'm told it was lovely. I don't really remember. The flowers were gorgeous. And expensive. Mom and I got carried away with roses without inquiring the price.

  2. Scarlet Pumpernickel // August 4, 2014 at 6:03 PM  

    I can't believe I planned for 6 months to attend this spectacular event, then got sick and missed it. Paint me not a happy camper! Lovely pictures, lovely couple and many congrats!

  3. Barbara Monajem // August 4, 2014 at 7:27 PM  

    Just lovely, Mary. :)

  4. Mary Marvella // August 4, 2014 at 8:13 PM  

    Beth, I have helped photograph many weddings. Guests seldom realize how much drama happens behind the scenes. I am sure your wedding was elegant and wonderful! I am so glad your marriage has lasted!

  5. Mary Marvella // August 4, 2014 at 8:14 PM  

    We really missed you Scarlet! I will regale you with pictures when I get them from my daughter!

  6. Mary Marvella // August 4, 2014 at 8:15 PM  

    Thanks, Barbara! I enjoyed it! It happened at the right time, May in the evening!

  7. Mona Risk // August 4, 2014 at 11:37 PM  

    Lovely pictures, Mama Mary. I love weddings on the beach.

  8. debjulienne // August 8, 2014 at 12:27 PM  

    What a lovely wedding, I love it...hope the happy couple have a lifetime of love, happiness, and smiles!

  9. Josie Riviera // August 14, 2014 at 11:20 PM  

    Absolutely gorgeous wedding, MM. My husband and I have been married 39 years. And, one of my favorite wedding was the one that my daughter and I attended in N. Ireland last summer. Simple and beautiful Catholic ceremony, Celtic music, and the Irish blessing recited at the end.