Alpha or Beta - Which is your hero?

Posted by Nightingale | 2:49 PM | 7 comments »

Alpha or Beta: Defining the Alpha Mail


Used by courtesy of Sharron McClellan, Author
http://sharronmcclellan.com/


ALPHA (LEADER)

Leader
Drive
Not Self Aware
Less Verbal
Direct Talking
Reserved
Secure
Intimacy Issues
Perceived as aloof, bad boy or unobtainable
Confident


BETA:

Follower
Easy Going
Self Aware
More Verbal
Expressive Talking
Sociable
Insecure
Emotionally Available (to a degree)
Perceived as ‘nice guy’, ‘funny’, ‘geek’
Lack of confidence

TRAITS THEY SHARE:

Enjoy the chase
Slow to anger
Brave
Appreciate strong women



7 comments

  1. Pamela Varnado // February 1, 2012 at 4:24 PM  

    I'll take one alpha male, please. Though beta males are easygoing, I sometimes find them too predictable. It must be from twenty years of being surrounded by Special Forces soldiers. They kept me wondering what they were going to do next. :)

  2. Josie // February 1, 2012 at 5:20 PM  

    Very helpful list. I'm with Pam--I'll take alpha.

  3. Mary Marvella // February 2, 2012 at 1:00 AM  

    Well, I am gone all day and you are giving away heroes? I'll take a beta hero, please. Then, if I can have seconds, well....

  4. Nightingale // February 2, 2012 at 9:10 AM  

    Reading the list, I'm not sure which one I want. My heroes are all alphas, but all the men who are attracted to me seem to be betas.

  5. Beth Trissel // February 2, 2012 at 3:16 PM  

    How about a mix of the two?

  6. Scarlet Pumpernickel // February 2, 2012 at 5:48 PM  

    This is a great resource. I'm going to print it out and keep for future reference. Thanks for posting.

  7. Mary Ricksen // February 2, 2012 at 6:11 PM  

    Interesting!!!