To introduce her new release today of Celestial Sin¸ Bianca Swan is interviewing the hero in her urban fantasy romance from The Wild Rose Press, Wilder Catalog.

Bianca: Cam, it’s good to see you. Introduce yourself to a fine audience.

Camael: My name is Cam-ael and I was an angel of the Order of the Powers. Sounds like an opening remark from an AA meeting, doesn’t it?

I was wounded in the Second War in Heaven, more about that later, and plummeted from the sky into Essie McBane’s life. I’m sure Essie didn’t expect to have an angel thump down in her chicken yard.

I’m open for questions, if they’re not too personal. (He gives Bianca a devastatingly beautiful smile to match his lyrical voice).

Bianca: Second War in Heaven?

Cam-ael: The First was when Lucifer was cast down into Hell. He caused the Second one as well but I’m not at liberty to say why. Suffice to say that many of the loyal angels were incensed to learn that our Creator still mourned his once favorite son.

The Second War raged until the airy corridors ran red with blood, then the conflict spilled from Heaven to Earth, and mortal forces joined the battle as the fallen angels met the loyal angels in one final, epic battle at Armaggeddon.

I was a warrior, but I was wounded. Essie gave me sanctuary to heal, and I was intrigued by her and by mortal life. I found the idea of the love between a man and woman and sex fascinating. I wanted to stay with her and experience life, but she was determined not to be the reason I fell from Grace.

Bianca: Describe yourself.

Cam-ael laughs (which might be what the harps in paradise sound like): Physically, I’m 6 feet tall with auburn hair, blue eyes and a white wingspan. As a person, I’m loyal, caring and affectionate. As a warrior, I was fierce and ruthless. The Powers are the first line of defense…..

Bianca: Do you think you will stay on Earth?

Cam-ael: If Essie will have me—and of course if I’m not summoned back to the war.

Bianca: Can angels die?

Cam-ael: Not in the human sense of dying. We can be destroyed or cease to exist. Swords of black iron will kill an angel.

Bianca: Any questions for an angel?


Buy Link: Celestial Sin can be purchased from The Wild Rose Pres, The Wilder Catalog.

Please visit Bianca at http://biancaswanblog.wordpress.com/ for an excerpt from Celestial Sin, the teasing trailer and the steamy cover. Also, there is a hot free read.

For those who comment, Bianca is hosting a random drawing for a Hot Spanish Nights coffee mug featuring the cover her of her hawt novella about a master horseman, his intriguing pupil, lust under the brilliant Spanish sun and featuring the magnificent Andalusian horse. One commenter will win a download of the newly released, Celestial Sin.

First review hot off the Press from Words that Sparkle:

The love story between Cam and Essie is very heartfelt. The way Bianca Swan spins a tale of two star-crossed lovers willing to kill (and in Cam's case, give up Heaven) for each other is beautiful. The idea that both angels and demons are among us at all times is a very interesting spin on the entire idea of Revelations. There are some very interesting action scenes thrown in as well, between the forces of good and evil, making this story about more than just sex with a Heavenly being (hot as he might be!). If you are like me and willing to disregard damnation for a bit of hedonistic pleasure, then Celestial Sin is exactly what you've been looking for!

21 comments

  1. Mona Risk // May 20, 2011 at 11:19 AM  

    Congratulations Bianca. This book sounds like a lovely story and your hero is so yummy.

  2. Bianca Swan // May 20, 2011 at 11:36 AM  

    Thanks Mona! I'm rather partial to that picture of Cam-ael!

  3. Beth Trissel // May 20, 2011 at 11:48 AM  

    kewl pic! Congrats on an exciting new release.

  4. Judith Keim // May 20, 2011 at 12:17 PM  

    Love it, Bianca! He's a hunk! and so, so interesting!! Story is a winner!

  5. JeanMP // May 20, 2011 at 1:28 PM  

    Congrats on your new release. Very nice pic, this sounds like a great story.

  6. Mary Marvella // May 20, 2011 at 2:28 PM  

    Bianca is moving right along! YOU have another hero to die for and a must read story!

  7. Bianca Swan // May 20, 2011 at 2:59 PM  

    Thanks everyone for dropping by and commenting. I'm really excited about this release because it's the first of my urban fantasy romances.

  8. Mary Ricksen // May 20, 2011 at 3:32 PM  

    Boy I wish some angel would rock my world!!! Congratulations Linda!!! Sell a million!!!

  9. Pamela Varnado // May 20, 2011 at 6:18 PM  

    Linda,how many releases does this make? Three? Congratulations! Now I'm off to buy my copy of Celestial Sin. I can't wait to read it!!!!!

  10. Bianca Swan // May 20, 2011 at 6:42 PM  

    Hi Pam! I've got Black Swan under my name and Hot Spanish Nights and Celestial Sin under my pen name, Bianca Swan! You caught me!

  11. Barbara Monajem // May 20, 2011 at 6:42 PM  

    Congrats, Bianca! Looking forward to reading it.

  12. Tony-Paul // May 20, 2011 at 7:18 PM  

    I was wondering, Bianca...what does Camael find is the most difficult thing about living on Earth?

  13. Toni V.S. // May 20, 2011 at 7:22 PM  

    Good blog, Bianca. I've a question, too: What does Cam fins is the most enjoyable thing about livingon Earth (other than loving Essie, that is)?

  14. Patrice Wilton // May 20, 2011 at 7:39 PM  

    Happy release day, Bianca.
    Great story line and the hero is divine. Love his voice, not bad on the eyes either.
    Wishing you many sales.

  15. Bianca Swan // May 20, 2011 at 7:42 PM  

    Toni, Cam is delighted by a question! What does he like best on earth? The mountain sunrises and sunsets, he said. And pizza and beer. Oh, and popcorn and movies. Not to mention the smell of straw in the barn.

  16. Bianca Swan // May 20, 2011 at 7:44 PM  

    Patrice, thanks for the well wishes. Cam is much more than a pretty face. ha ha

  17. Scarlet Pumpernickel // May 20, 2011 at 9:03 PM  

    Bianca, congratulations on the release of Celestial Sin. I can't wait to get my copy. I'm late for the party, but I'm here! Oh, is that wine and chocolate? Heaven!

  18. Karen Michelle Nutt // May 20, 2011 at 10:41 PM  

    Congratulations on your new release! What a wonderful review, too!!

    I love Cam-ael already. :)

  19. Bianca Swan // May 21, 2011 at 10:26 AM  

    And our winners are: Jean P won the download of Celestial Sin. Patrice won the Hot Spanish Nights coffee mug. My email address is BiancaSwan20@yahoo.com. Jean, I need an email addy; Patrice, I'll need your address.

    Thanks everyone for helping me celebrate!!

  20. Josie // May 21, 2011 at 1:26 PM  

    Hurray and sincere congrats, Bianca. Happy release day!

  21. Scarlet Pumpernickel // May 21, 2011 at 4:24 PM  

    Hey, blogger just ate my comment! I hate it when that happens. And it was the most witty, deep and intelligent comments I've ever posted.