Good News, Bad News

Posted by Mary Marvella | 3:39 PM | , | 8 comments »


Read this, then the PS below.

Some of you might have noticed that Blogger was down for a large part of Thursday and part of today. The good news is that we can post and comment again, The bad news is that my blog for Friday is lost somewhere in cyber space. GRUMBLE! Can you hear me gnashing my teeth?


I think the cyber monsters ate it. Whoa, there's one now, and he's picking his nasty teeth! He belched at me and grinned. I hope he has indigestion, nasty critter!

I might add some news here later today. I will re-post that blog at a later date. (whine, groan, snarl!)

Mama Mary

PS
My post is back! YAY! The comments aren't, so I would love it if people would comment again.

8 comments

  1. Scarlet Pumpernickel // May 13, 2011 at 4:02 PM  

    Nasty little bugger, wasn't he?

  2. Scarlet Pumpernickel // May 13, 2011 at 5:34 PM  

    Guess the little bugger burped up the blog, it's back!

  3. Mary Marvella // May 13, 2011 at 5:53 PM  

    Thank goodness.Noe if he can give us the comments back, that would b even better. At least I won't need to re-do it!

  4. Mary Ricksen // May 14, 2011 at 6:47 PM  

    It's back MOM? Yay!!

  5. Josie // May 15, 2011 at 9:07 AM  

    MM,
    I had tried to post on Thursday, but with blogger down, it was impossible. Glad to see that we're back and up and running.

  6. Mona Risk // May 15, 2011 at 2:00 PM  

    Blogger affected us all and wiped five of my comments. Anyway it's all in the past now.

  7. Mary Marvella // May 17, 2011 at 1:32 AM  

    I appreciate your comments! Thanks, Mary R, Joanne, and Mona.

  8. Mary Marvella // May 17, 2011 at 1:33 AM  

    Welcome home, Mona!