Joanne--Deal of the Day

Posted by Josie | 9:16 AM | 4 comments »

Hi Ladies,
Hurry to Kodakgallery.com and sign up using your email address. You should receive a code for $15.00 off a product. I used the code to make a beautiful mug for my mother and only had to pay the shipping cost of $5.99.

For the man in your life, Overstock.com has a great deal today on an Izod black leather bomber jacket for $99.00. Shipping is $1.00.

I have mentioned Swagbucks and Mypoints before. If you are not a member of either, it's not too late. Searching through Swagbucks, you will "win" points every day, that you eventually cash in for Amazon gift cards, etc.

Purchasing through Mypoints (the retail stores are numerous, such as 1800contacts), you will also be awarded points for gift cards for Walmart, Target, Starbucks, etc.

Although it's the last day of the grocery shopping week, those living near a Harris Teeter should take advantage of their TRIPLE coupons, an amazing way to save money on groceries.

For this month--Happy Shopping!

Joanne

Favorite quote: "I can't afford to save any more money."

4 comments

  1. Mary Ricksen // November 10, 2009 at 1:01 PM  

    All I need is money! These deals all sound so good. I need to win the lottery or something. I hate to miss a bargain!

  2. Anonymous // November 10, 2009 at 2:42 PM  

    Thanks Joanne,
    Mary needs money and I need time. Well, both actually! LOL.

  3. Mary Marvella // November 10, 2009 at 8:27 PM  

    If I had a man in my life, I'd look at that jacket. Tres sexy!

  4. Josie // November 11, 2009 at 10:09 PM  

    I need money and time!