Joanne--Deal of the Day

Posted by Josie | 9:21 AM | 9 comments »

Hi Ladies,
I have some great deals for today:

Bath and Body Works: Buy 3 get 3 free of their Signature Body care. Promotion code for $10.00 off of $30.00 is TENTHIRTY. Shipping is $5.95. Great deal for 6 items/gifts.

Turkeys! Head out to Walmart for the best deal in town--turkeys are $.40 a pound.

Check out Shutterfly for three personalized 5x7 cards. Code is 3FREECARDS. If you ship all three to your home, the total is $.99.

Happy Shopping!

Favorite Quote: "I can't afford to save any more money."

9 comments

  1. Autumn Jordon // November 8, 2009 at 10:19 AM  

    Thanks for the updates, Joanne. I love Bath and Body. I try to buy on-line whenever I can, no impulse buying. Purchases are thought out. That is so more, especially in the economy we live it.

    AJ
    www.autumnjordon.com
    2009 Golden Heart Finalist

  2. Patrice // November 8, 2009 at 2:00 PM  

    I haven't even begun my holiday shopping and my organized daughter with two babies, grad school and a full time job has nearly finished hers! Thanks for the tips!
    Patrice

  3. Scarlet Pumpernickel // November 8, 2009 at 2:54 PM  

    Joanne,
    Thanks for the hints for money savings! I intend to buy a turkey for the holidays based on your tip! Will check out the others as well!

    Scarlet

  4. Mary Marvella // November 8, 2009 at 6:56 PM  

    Cool! Guess I need to check those out. My daughter loves stuff like that.

  5. Author Roast and Toast // November 8, 2009 at 8:00 PM  

    forty cents a pound for turkey. WOW!

  6. Josie // November 9, 2009 at 12:46 PM  

    Hope you were able to find some of these deals. More to follow.

  7. Pamela Varnado // November 9, 2009 at 4:05 PM  

    Thanks, Bath and body is one of my favoritee stores. I always shop their for the Holidays.

  8. Judith Keim // November 10, 2009 at 7:40 AM  

    Thanks, Joanne! Appreciate the updates!

  9. Josie // November 10, 2009 at 9:14 AM  

    I love Bath and Body too, Pam.