Joanne--Deals of the Day

Posted by Josie | 9:32 AM | 6 comments »

Happy Burtday!
Yes, you read that right. Check out the Burt's bees website for their $25.00 gift bag. It includes 3 regular sized lip products, 12 mini size products, and 4 gifts, a regular $50.00 value. Use code HIVEBDAY for free shipping and WELCOME to add a free lip balm.

Those lucky people heading to Disneyworld in Florida between August and October should check out the free Disney dining, an incredible value, which is included with some packages. Book by July 26th. And, to make the deal even better, check out the DIS boards, where members of Disney Vacation Club units rent their units at substantial savings.

Have fun!

"I can't afford to save any more money."--Favorite quote.

6 comments

  1. Beth Trissel // June 17, 2009 at 11:40 AM  

    Oh wow. I love Burts Bees!

  2. Mary Marvella // June 17, 2009 at 1:18 PM  

    WOW, I sell my own cosmetics products, but I'll have to tell my daughter and check it out for myself.

  3. Scarlet Pumpernickel // June 17, 2009 at 7:49 PM  

    I love Burt's Bees! Thanks! And Mary, what kind of products do you sell? Got anything that is good for anti-aging or eyelashes?

    Scarlet

  4. Josie // June 18, 2009 at 8:49 AM  

    I love Burts Bees products, also. Hope you were able to enjoy the deal.

  5. Judith Keim // June 18, 2009 at 1:26 PM  

    Thanks for the news...

  6. Dayana // June 20, 2009 at 12:08 AM  

    hmmm...
    I'm not familiar with Burt's Bees. I will have to check that out. Thanks, Joanne.

    I live in Florida so we get big resident breaks through out the year *grin* Don't get to Orlando nearly as much as I should though.

    Dayana~