Good morning, all!

Got my coffee and a brand new blog event to talk up this morning.

Let me tell you a bit about this event.

It will be a month-long guest blog event running from July 1st through the 31st. I will be offering all visitors a chance at a single grand price which will be a Liberty Gift Basket chock full of goodies.


To enter for the grand prize, visitors will have to have commented throughout the month and list sitings of the Liberty Bell graphic I've posted to the left. This graphic will be posted to random blog posts throughout the month. Also, each guest blogger will offer a prize each day within their post. So visitors have lots of chances at winning. How easy is that?

The drawing for the grand prize winner will be the first week of August. Visitors SHOULD NOT post their Liberty Bell lists to the blog comments but email them to me directly at gothscribegirl@aol.com with "Liberty Bell graphic Sitings" listed in the subject line of their email. Anyone who posts their list to the blog will be disqualified. Winners for daily prizes will be announced on each participant's blog post and the grand prize winner will be posted as well to the blog, albeit, in August.

If you are interested in guest blogging for this event, please contact me directly at the email address I have listed within this post and I will give you all the details.

Have I confused anyone? If you are interested and have questions you can contact me anytime at my email address: gothscribegirl@aol.com Be sure to put "Liberty Event" in the subject line so I know your email is not spam.

Looking forward to lots of fun next month. And I will be sending out my very first newsletter, as well, which I am very excited about. If you are interested in receiving a copy of my newsletter please hop on over to my blog and click the Yahoo Groups icon on the right side panel.

Hope to see you all there.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Dayana~
www.dayanaknight.blogspot.com
www.romawolftales.com
Bestial Cravings, 4.5 stars
Curse of the Marhime, 4.5 stars
Eternal Obesession, 5 stars

12 comments

  1. Judith Keim // June 27, 2009 at 9:55 AM  

    Ssounds like a challenge! Have fun with it.

  2. Mona Risk // June 27, 2009 at 10:22 AM  

    Hi Dayana, it's very interesting but I am not sure I understand what you mean by: 'list sitings of the Liberty Bell graphic I've posted to the left'. Can you elaborate? What do we need to do with that graphic?

  3. Dayana // June 27, 2009 at 11:04 AM  

    Hi, Mona and Judy. Thanks for commenting:)

    What that means, Mona, is that I will randomly pick guest posts to place the graphic within throughout the month. Visitor then will list the blog posts that the bell appears in and at the end of the month send the list to me via email. They can list by blog date or guest blogger name or both.

    Make sense?

    Then out of the participants, I will draw a grand prize winner.

    Let me know if I am still unclear.

    D~

  4. Nightingale // June 27, 2009 at 2:27 PM  

    The Liberty Event sounds like fun. Congratulations on your new blog and newsletter.

  5. Dayana // June 27, 2009 at 2:32 PM  

    Thank you, Linda. I hope you decide to participate. It would be great fun if one of your very suave vampyre characters were to pop in again on my blog:)

    Best,

    D~

  6. Mary Marvella // June 27, 2009 at 3:36 PM  

    Sounds like fun! How clever.

  7. Helen Hardt // June 27, 2009 at 5:25 PM  

    I'm already signed up ;). Looking forward to hanging out with you next month!

  8. Dayana // June 27, 2009 at 6:30 PM  

    Thanks, Mama. I had a month-long blog event in October last year that was very successful so I'm hoping this one goes as well.

    Hey, Helen. I'm glad you've joined the bandwagon. I loved your post over a Kaye's blog. Whoa! Hot stuff and a great lesson to boot!

    Dayana~

  9. Scarlet Pumpernickel // June 27, 2009 at 11:28 PM  

    Love a treasure hunt! Be sure to hide one here on the fuzzies for us to find!

    Scarlet going over to Dayana's blog to look around

  10. Dayana // June 27, 2009 at 11:33 PM  

    Hey, Scarlett, I might just do that, LOL

  11. Barbara Monajem // June 28, 2009 at 10:16 AM  

    Dayana, this is a very cool idea. Good luck with it! I'll pop in whenever I can.

  12. Jane // June 28, 2009 at 4:14 PM  

    Hi Dayana,
    Sounds like a fun contest. I'll have to give it a try. Thanks.