I thought I'd run a blurb or two by you for my "new and improved" web site (how can something be new and improved??)

Love For Sale - Pushing the big 40, divorced and disillusioned, March Marlin has given up on love until, by chance, she discovers an ad selling sentinent androids that are indistinguishable from humans AND programmed for love.

Gambler's C hoice - Wealthy Virginia socialite Becc a McQuad finds her perfect horse but dark, mysterious and handsome Austen Heath won't sell his winning mount or succumb to her charms until tragedy throws the rivals together in his gothic mansion.

3 comments

  1. Mary Marvella // May 18, 2008 at 11:32 PM  

    Both sound intriguing!

  2. Nightingale // May 19, 2008 at 10:32 AM  

    Thanks Mary. Where has everyone else gone? It seems really lonely here lately. Guess I'll do my quote for the day but not a Wilde and surprise everyone.

  3. Beth Trissel // May 19, 2008 at 11:16 AM  

    Great hooks, Linda!