Baby Pic Contest: Monday’s Child

Ever wonder what authors: Amarinda Jones, Anny Cook, Kelly Kirch, Mona Risk, Brynn Paul, Bronwyn Green or Sandra Cox looked like as a child? Stop by sandracox.blogspot.com and see if you can put a name with the face. Leave a comment and you will automatically be placed in a random drawing for a book download. This contest will be running all week. A random drawing of the day’s comments will be held each day this week. If you have an opportunity, stop by today and see Monday’s Child.

3 comments

  1. Beth Trissel // April 7, 2008 at 10:50 AM  

    Neat concept. But, I think it should be followed by a cutest author baby contest. I so win!!!!!!
    Ha! :)

    Beth, feeling full of herself

  2. Beth Trissel // April 7, 2008 at 10:52 AM  

    I also want to add that thanks to 'Blogger' leaving comments on the blog is a pain in the you know what. If I can't see those letters right to type them in, then I'm automatically some kind of degenerate and am not allowed to post until I can see straight.
    Whereas 'Blogger' lets anyone with better eyesight waltz on in and post whatever insults they please. Go figure.

  3. Anonymous // April 8, 2008 at 12:22 AM  

    I know what you mean but my baby picture would give yours a crawl for her bottle!