Deal with This, says Lucy Monroe. Investigator Alan White becomes a boarder at Actress Jillian Carlyle's house and his life will never be the same again. She has a rule about romantic relationships between her boarders. Will she break that rule herself? This HOT read is a BRAVA Contemporary Romance from Kensington Publishing Corp.

Show and Tell
by Jasmine Haynes will keep you wondering what Trinity Green will do next. How far will a woman go when she finds her husband showering with another woman. Read this book and add to your sexual fantasies. This Erotic Romance is a Berkley Sensation offering. Not for the faint of heart. (HINT) Older men can rule!

Raz Steel introduces us to Dr. Lara West in Love without Blood. Yes, there are vampires. No, I won't tell you more. The good doctor saves a vampire. And how does he repay her? Wrong! You'll find this book will keep you up reading just one more page. Love without Blood is a Dorchester Love Spell Paranormal Romance.

What have you read lately that you want to recommend?

9 comments

  1. Judith Keim // June 25, 2010 at 10:26 AM  

    Wow, Mary! You must be feeling more than summertime heat! LOL I'm reading Nicholas Evan's book, The Divide, and am enjoying the very nice quality of his writing. I also have been going back over the Harry Potter books (for my granddaughters)...I generally read a book a week or more.

  2. Beth Trissel // June 25, 2010 at 12:05 PM  

    All sound like excellent choices Mary.

  3. Mary Marvella // June 25, 2010 at 12:15 PM  

    Thanks, Judy. Yes, those books were HOT!

  4. Mary Marvella // June 25, 2010 at 12:16 PM  

    Thanks, Beth. Reading keeps me recharged and makes a good distraction from doing the things I should do.

  5. Autumn Jordon // June 26, 2010 at 8:04 AM  

    These sound like great reads, Mary. I read Liz Talley's SuperRomance debunte, Vegas Two Step this week. Perfect, light read for by the pool and the story was wonderful.

    Karen I'm reading Karen Robards, Vanished. It's a suspense and I can't wait to finish my own work this morning so that I can get abck to reading ti.

  6. Barbara Monajem // June 26, 2010 at 2:03 PM  

    I just read The Forbidden Rose by Joanna Bourne. It was fabulous. So are her other books, so I'm reading them again.

  7. Mary Marvella // June 27, 2010 at 1:43 AM  

    Thanks, Autumn and Barbara!

    Okay, readers, we gave you some suggestions! anymore?

  8. Josie // June 28, 2010 at 7:50 PM  

    I still can "hear" the music from The Twilight Zone, too, Mary. Scariest movie ever for me was The Haunting. I couldn't sleep for a week.

  9. Josie // June 28, 2010 at 7:52 PM  

    Mary,
    I'm enjoying the "Bonnet" books about the Amish. Amy Clipston is a wonderful new author, and a member of my local RWA chapter.