Dear Readers and Friends who like to check our Pink Fuzzy Slippers Blog,

Have you ever wondered who are the women behind this cute name?

Yes, we like to wear our pink fuzzy slippers and curl in front of the fire with a good book, but there is more to us the proud writers of Pink Fuzzy Slippers blog than meet the eye. Let me be your host and introduce our members in alphabetical orders:

Beth Trissel is our new coordinator and here’s what she tells us about herself:
I write historical and paranormal romance, also creative non-fiction.
I should add that I've sold Somewhere My Love (light paranormal) to the Wild Rose Press.

Cinthia Hamer says:
Though I’ve yet to be published in book-length fiction, I’ve had several articles published in The Galley, which is the chapter newsletter for Georgia Romance Writers. I also have a journal entry for a knitting project I participated in with Peachtree Handspinners Guild.

Deborah Julienne is a lovely lady and part of this group. She writes romantic suspense.

Helen Scott-Taylor A finalist, and hopefully winner of the Romantic Times American Title Contest IV. Helen writes fabulous paranormals, The Magic Knot and Passion Beyond Reason. We hope we will have a chance to receive an autographed copy of her books very soon.

Joanne Barnaba writing as Josie Riviera:
I read Joanne’s wonderful historicals about Gypsies, in England. They won several contests and are close to be published.
Fatal Fortune, First Place winner, Historical, Golden Pen 2006Fatal Flaw, First Place winner, Historical, Golden Acorn, 2007.

Linda Nightingale:
I write paranormal romance and dark fantasy. I have a ms under consideration at NAL titled Sinners Opera about a vampire concert pianist. My WIP is a ??fantasy?? about a fallen angel and the end of the world (funny light reading ha ha). I've also written a ms about a world peopled by Centaurs invaded by post-apocalytic Man. Only sold short stories so far.

Liz Jasper,
Her first book Underdead released and now printed by Cerridwen Press won the 2008 EPPIE award for best mystery.

Mary Marvella:
I write Romantic Suspense, Women's Fiction/Romance, Paranormal Romance(Reincarnation with ghosts) and a Romantic Comedy. None sold.
But I received the GRW Service Award '04, Sandra Chastain Service Award'06

Mona Risk writes romantic suspense for Cerridwen Press. TO LOVE A HERO has recently been released as an e-book. FRENCH PERIL will follow soon, Mona is working on a third one called High Rise Style. Mona also writes medical romance that are not yet published-- but hopefully will be one day-- by Mills & Boon Medical Romances.

Pamela Roller
Pam’s book On Silent Wings is published by The Wild Rose Press.
Pam is also our webmistress.


Sandra Cox, is a muli-published authors with several books released at Cerridwen Press: The Cristal, Boji Stones, Rose Quartz, Black Opal,… A Historical Silverhills, and a lovely book about cats, Shardai

Toni V. Sweeney:
I write horror and sci-fi and cross-genre romanceHorror: Murder in Old Bloodsci-fi/romance: Sinbad's Last Voyage; The Rose and the Dragon; Dragon in Chainshistorical romance: Walk the Shadow Trail; Vengeance from Edenparanormal romance: The Irish Lady's Spanish Loverfantasy/romance: Bloodseeksci-fi: Space Dog's Best FriendAll published (paperback, e-book, audio book); got nine short stories on Amazon Shorts, too.

Mon aRisk http://www.monarisk.com/

7 comments

  1. Helen Scott Taylor // March 19, 2008 at 1:57 PM  

    Mona, what a good idea. Good to see a short blurb about us all and know what everyone writes.

  2. Nightingale // March 19, 2008 at 1:58 PM  

    Thanks, Mona for the introduction. I'm sure everyone wondered who the infamous Pink Fuzzy Slippers were. Who was that masked Fuzzy?

  3. Anonymous // March 19, 2008 at 3:33 PM  

    Good job, Mona and thanks for adding the awards I didn't think to mention.
    Mary

  4. Josie // March 19, 2008 at 7:03 PM  

    Thank you, Mona, for introducing all of us Fuzzies. We are a diverse group of wonderful writers. :)

  5. Mona Risk // March 19, 2008 at 9:20 PM  

    I realized I didn't know what some of you write. I'm glad I asked and posted for every one to see.

  6. Beth Trissel // March 20, 2008 at 11:33 AM  

    Thanks Mona! What a grand idea to introduce the gang. :)

  7. Sandra Cox // March 20, 2008 at 6:23 PM  

    Hey Mona, thanks for taking the time to introduce us. Very nice. Great idea.
    Sandra