Sharing Christmas

Posted by Scarlet Pumpernickel | 3:32 PM | 11 comments »

MM started this so I thought I'd continue the trend. Anyone else who wants to add to this feel free! Here are my two beautiful granddaughters with my son and daughter in law.


















Here are the girls sitting on Santa's lap. The little one isn't quite sure what to make of Santa.



















Now, a look back at some things from the past, my daughter and I took the 12 year old to Birmingham to the Justin Bieber concert.



















We enjoyed a well deserved fall break at Hilton Head. My husband, daughter and I really enjoyed our visit. In fact, we like it so much that DH and I are going back again later this month. We've reserved a condo and will take the entire family this time.




















This amazing sand sculpture is in the lobby of the Marriott Resort & Spa on Hilton Head. Isn't it amazing? Made my creativity jump-start just looking at it.







What about you? What are your favorite memories?










11 comments

  1. Mary Marvella // December 28, 2011 at 5:50 PM  

    Love the family photos. Your year in photos looks like fun!

  2. Scarlet Pumpernickel // December 28, 2011 at 8:16 PM  

    All in all, a very good year. Especially since I'm feeling better health wise.

  3. Pamela Varnado // December 28, 2011 at 11:24 PM  

    What I love most about the holidays is spending time with my family. My sister and her daughter visited me for Christmas. We had so much fun just sitting around, sipping wine, and chatting. They live out of state so I cherished each moment I got to spend with them. Thanks for sharing the wonderful pictures.

  4. Scarlet Pumpernickel // December 29, 2011 at 4:29 PM  

    Pam, I am glad you had time to spend with your family. That is the most important thing, family must come first. My daughter, son, daughter-in-law and two granddaughters were with us for Christmas and I had a blast. Especially since my daughter did all the cooking!

  5. Josie // December 29, 2011 at 6:56 PM  

    Your photos are beautiful. We also visit Hilton Head often and stay at the Disney resort across from Palmetto Dunes.

    Thanks for sharing.

  6. Mary Ricksen // December 29, 2011 at 7:22 PM  

    Great pics and lovely little girls to hug and kiss! Looks like it was a good holiday for you!

  7. Scarlet Pumpernickel // December 29, 2011 at 10:37 PM  

    Josie our hotel was at Palmetto Dunes. It was lovely. We enjoyed some amazing food while we were there. Really good seafood and the best breakfast at a pancake house on the main drag just past Palmetto Dunes. We are looking forward to going back in January.

  8. Scarlet Pumpernickel // December 29, 2011 at 10:46 PM  

    Mary R, both girls so adorable. It was nice to have them both here for the day. The little one is a handful. She got away from all of us and climbed the steps to the second floor. My heart about stopped when I saw her standing there. I ran and caught her hands through the banisters and held her until her daddy could pluck her off the steps. LOL, she got a doll buggie and didn't stop until she had climbed into it.

  9. Autumn Jordon // December 30, 2011 at 11:54 AM  

    What a beaautiful family. Happy holidays to you all. Enjoy!

  10. Beth Trissel // December 31, 2011 at 11:24 AM  

    Lovely photos, Mona. We had a good family filled Christmas with my five grandbabies here too.

  11. Scarlet Pumpernickel // December 31, 2011 at 5:40 PM  

    Beth, I glad you had the grandbabies to cheer your Christmas. They do make things lively, don't they? Happy New Year to all the Pink Fuzzies!