I've always wanted to drive--even ride in--an Aston Martin.  My hero in Sinners' Opera drives a Vanquish S.  Another car nut friend of mine brought one over today, and I actually got to drive Morgan's car.  I know what color the dash lights are and what the pedals feel like and how fast that sleek sportscar can leap from one gear to the other.  I was in heaven. Research, you understand, just research.  NOT!  If I had $100,000 for a 2005 Vanquish S, that handsome devil would be in the parking lot tonight.  Unfortunately, Mr. Fast and Hot will have to stay in the realms of my dreams.  Just had to share a very momentuos occasion--1 wish struck from my Bucket List.

9 comments

  1. Beth Trissel // December 11, 2011 at 9:10 AM  

    Very kewl, Linda. Doesn't James Bond have one of these? (I don't know my cars)

  2. Nightingale // December 11, 2011 at 9:28 AM  

    Bond drives an Aston DBS. It's even more expensive! I'd be quite happy with the Vanquish.

  3. Mary Ricksen // December 11, 2011 at 1:13 PM  

    Now that is one nice car!!

  4. Nightingale // December 11, 2011 at 1:48 PM  

    My dream car. Sigh.

  5. Scarlet Pumpernickel // December 11, 2011 at 11:26 PM  

    Glad you got to drive your dream car! Amazing car and I can just imagine Morgan behind the wheel!

  6. Mary Marvella // December 12, 2011 at 12:57 AM  

    Now, that is one wicked machine! NICE!

  7. Judith Keim // December 12, 2011 at 7:14 AM  

    Linda, He is truly a handsome specimen. So glad you had the opportunity to drive one and x out something on your bucket list!!

  8. Pamela Varnado // December 12, 2011 at 10:50 AM  

    Linda, the car is a beaut. I'm glad you got to drive it, and know that one day it'll be parked in your garage. With your passion how can your dream not come true....

  9. Josie // December 12, 2011 at 2:49 PM  

    That car is quite a wish, Linda. I'll throw my hat in that bucket list, also.