Joanne Deals of the Day

Posted by Josie | 1:44 PM | 5 comments »

Hi Everyone,
I am sharing this wonderful link and thank Madeline Martin from the La, La writing group for sharing.
Six Free writing books from Writer's Digest books to download on your kindle today.
http://dailycheapreads.com/2011/11/06/free-now-six-books-on-writing-from-writer%E2%80%99s-digest-books/

Valid today only, 14 free color copies at Office Depot with this coupon. Why 14? Because of Tony's win on the #14 Office Depot race car.
http://officedepotracing.com/uploadedFiles/NSR_FreeCopies_1111.pdf

Lots of TV deals will be coming up, and today's deal at Amazon.com looks really good.
Haier L32D1120 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV, Black, for $197.00 with free super saver shipping.

Happy shopping!

Favorite quote: "I can't afford to save any more money."

5 comments

  1. Josie // November 7, 2011 at 1:45 PM  

    Hi Everyone,
    I'm still not able to link these deals correctly, but have added the URL below the deal for copying and pasting. Hope that helps!

  2. Mary Marvella // November 7, 2011 at 1:55 PM  

    Sometimes blogger is a pain, but others...

    Good deals, Josie!

  3. Barbara Monajem // November 7, 2011 at 2:14 PM  

    This is one time I wish I'd already bought my Kindle...

  4. Pamela Varnado // November 7, 2011 at 8:00 PM  

    Great deals. Thanks.

  5. Josie // November 7, 2011 at 11:55 PM  

    Thanks, MM and Pamela. And Barbara, I don't have a Kindle yet, either. However, you can download these books right to your PC, I believe.