This blog was supposed to be about a piano recital I attended at The Shepherd School of Music at Rice University.

HOWEVER, I forgot the flashdrive with the blog, and I’m at work, so, I’ll use the opportunity to invite everyone to participate in a Scavenger Hunt to celebrate my upcoming release (October 29th) of Hot Spanish Nights from The Wild Rose Press (http://www.thewildrosepress.com/) written under my pen name Bianca Swan.
Hot Spanish Nights is about a rejoneador (mounted bullfighter), so I included a photo of a beautiful Andalusian horse.

I’m offering some fun prizes for finding Halloween words hidden in Dana Frye’s posts. The link to the hunt is: http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978609792

There is a grand prize and other prizes as well.

The Hunt is on! Join us for the fun.

8 comments

  1. Beth Trissel // October 18, 2010 at 2:28 PM  

    Sounds like fun. Lovely horse.

  2. Mary Marvella // October 18, 2010 at 3:28 PM  

    That Linda knows her horses! Bianca loves to ride the stallions, too.

    Will check out the hunt on the other blogs.

  3. Mona Risk // October 18, 2010 at 8:05 PM  

    Congratulations on the upcoming book, Linda.

  4. Nightingale // October 18, 2010 at 8:37 PM  

    THanks for dropping by girls! I hadn't intended this as a promo day, but when one works, aargh it interferes with fun.

  5. Pamela Varnado // October 19, 2010 at 2:04 AM  

    Linda, I love a good treasure hunt. Can't wait to read Hot Spanish Nights.

  6. Judith Keim // October 19, 2010 at 6:36 AM  

    A fun idea! Love books about horses! Good luck with it!

  7. Josie // October 19, 2010 at 5:53 PM  

    Congrats on your upcoming book, Linda.

  8. Scarlet Pumpernickel // October 19, 2010 at 5:54 PM  

    Yikes! Blogger ate my comment! I'm sure I left one, but it's not here. Anyway, love the picture and the scavenger hunt will be fun. I once got to see the Royal Lipperzonner (sp) practice in Vienna, they was awesome. There was a notice not to applaud them because they knew they were that good.