Joanne--Deals of the Day

Posted by Josie | 8:49 AM | 8 comments »

Hi Everyone,
On this bright Monday morning, I have some great deals to begin a new work week.

First, if you have not checked out the FREE website Southernsavers, now is the time. You don't have to live in the south to take advantage of the great deals posted throughout the day for drugstores, grocery stores, and Target.

Avon.com is offering a 6 piece Bath and Body collection for $9.99, regularly $35.99. For $1.00 extra, add a goldtone wire basket, a $15.00 value for $1.00. Code SPRINGFREE will get your free shipping.

family.1saleaday.com is offering men's Kenneth Cole Reaction sunglasses with pouch. I ordered a pair for my husband for Father's day. Sunglasses are $14.99 with an additional $4.99 for shipping.

Happy shopping!

"I can't afford to save any more money." --Favorite quote

8 comments

  1. Autumn Jordon // April 19, 2010 at 10:52 AM  

    I'd really like to know how you find all these deals. The Avon one sounds great.

    Last week I found on the sale shelf at Bed Bath and Beyond yellow linen dinner napkins regularly $9.99 for .$99. They dress up my spring table real nice. Pays to look at those racks.

  2. Josie // April 19, 2010 at 3:20 PM  

    Autumn,
    Wow! What a great deal. I regularly check several money-saving forums. Per my post, Southernsavers is a great place to begin. You don't have to live in the south.

  3. Mary Marvella // April 19, 2010 at 7:47 PM  

    Thanks, Joanne. Almost every store has a sale section or a clearance area or shelf or rack. I like Big Lots and Dollar stores, too. I'm CHEAP!

    I spent $9.25 at Walgreens on Easter candy at 75% off.

  4. Autumn Jordon // April 20, 2010 at 7:25 AM  

    Hey, Mary. I've picked up really nice plastic bowls at Dollar stores. Great for picnics. If i leave early, I don't have to worry about getting my dish back. And Big Lots, I picked up two picture frames that had Kohl's stickers on them fro 13.99 and I paid $4.00. My grandchildren's picture dress them up nice.

  5. Josie // April 20, 2010 at 9:08 AM  

    Hi Mary,
    CVS had 90% off of Easter candy. I stocked up on Russell Stover chocolate bunnies.

  6. Judith Keim // April 20, 2010 at 4:28 PM  

    Thanks for all your deals, Joanne! Always like to get a bargain...and I always check sales racks and bins!!

  7. Mary Marvella // April 21, 2010 at 5:41 PM  

    I'll run in a CVS with $5 to spend, in case there any good deals left.

  8. Mary Marvella // April 21, 2010 at 5:42 PM  

    I'm with Autumn. Dollar store stuff is especially good when you are willing to toss stuff.