Joanne--Deal of the Day

Posted by Josie | 1:34 PM | 5 comments »

Hi everyone,
I'm back with some deals for today, Thursday, July 23rd.

McAlister's Deli is offering free tea all day. Stop in for their wonderful iced tea.

Estee Lauder is offering a free 10 day sample of their Advanced Night repair system from 5:00-9:00 P.M. this evening at their cosmetic counters in stores.

Dell.com has a great deal on an all in one printer/scanner--model number V305. Regularly priced at $99.00, the printer is on sale for $49.00 with free shipping.

Staples is offering a free backpack to all rewards card members. If you are not a member of their rewards club (it's free to join) either join in the store or online.

Happy shopping!

"I can't afford to save any more money."--Favorite quote

5 comments

  1. Pamela Varnado // July 23, 2009 at 2:13 PM  

    Joanne,
    I love reading about all these deals. Keep them coming. I'm saving money.

  2. Mary Marvella // July 23, 2009 at 7:24 PM  

    Excellent deals! Thanks!

  3. Autumn Jordon // July 23, 2009 at 10:56 PM  

    I'm going to have to check that printer and backpack out tomorrow. Thanks for the hint.

  4. Mary Ricksen // July 24, 2009 at 1:42 PM  

    All I need is money!
    That's my favorite quote.

  5. Josie // July 29, 2009 at 5:46 PM  

    In these times, saving money is most important. Finding great deals is the best!