This dip is a crowd pleaser and easy to make for the holidays or any time of year. Enjoy!
1 cup ricotta cheese
2/3 cup heavy cream
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 cup sugar
1 cup mascarpone cheese
6 oz mini chocolate chips
1. place ricotta cheese in a cheese cloth and drain in the fridge overnight in a colander in a bowl.
2. the following day, add all ingredients into bowl (except chocolate chips) and mix with a mixer until desired consistency. If you beat too long, the cream will turn into butter
3. once you reach desired consistency, fold in chocolate chips
4. refrigerate, freeze, or serve
5. serve with cannoli chips, pretzels, graham crackers, and/or fruit.