I’m a writer, so I spend many hours a day on the computer. When I heard about treadmill desks, I checked out the prices first. Anyone following my blogs will know that low prices and saving money figures into every major purchase.

During my treadmill desk research I learned the following:

Treadmill desks are expensive. Very expensive. A consumer can easily spend upwards of $2,000 for an elaborate treadmill desk.





Scratch that option. I was looking for a “desk” I could place on my existing Wal-mart treadmill. (Which I love, BTW).

My internet search brought me to Amazon.com. For $39.99, the perfect treadmill desk was available with free shipping, the surf shelf treadmill desk for my laptop or Ipad. It was easy to install on my treadmill and I use it for an hour or two.

I now write, check emails, etc., while walking 1 mile per hour. Sure, it’s not a lot, but the calories add up. It’s my new walking work-station. :)





What about you? Do you multi-task?

Added bonus today! Amazon.com is offering a bonus code (rare) of 30% off for any book. Use holiday30 at checkout.
Sorry, not valid for Kindle purchases.


3 comments

  1. Mary Marvella // December 1, 2014 at 2:00 AM  

    A brilliant idea! Way too expensive for me, but brilliant.

  2. Josie // December 7, 2014 at 9:25 AM  

    The surf desk attachment is $39.99, which is much less expensive than the price tag of an actual treadmill desk. I love mine!

  3. Mary Ricksen // December 9, 2014 at 3:19 PM  

    LOL, I could see myself now!