Joanne--Deals of the Day

Posted by Josie | 9:28 AM | 6 comments »

Hi Everyone, It's that time of the month, time for Deals of the Day. My first deal is a free Kindle book offered on Amazon.com, One Night Burns (The Vampires of Livix) by J. Gordon Smith. In honor of Veteran's Day, the Wounded Warrior project is offering free coupons. Check out the site. There is also a place to send a donation. Trying to write without distractions? Pick up Altec noise reducing headphones for $9.99, plus $4.99 shipping from One Sale a Day. Favorite quote: "I can't afford to save any more money." I'm also thrilled to offer my first release, SEEKING CATHERINE, a tudor novella, available on Amazon.com.

6 comments

  1. Beth Trissel // November 4, 2012 at 12:52 PM  

    wooo hoooo. :) Thanks for the headsup.

  2. Mary Marvella // November 4, 2012 at 1:57 PM  

    Cool stuff, Joanne! Thanks for the heads up.

  3. Mary Ricksen // November 4, 2012 at 7:20 PM  

    YES!! Someone shoulda reminded me about the time change. LOL! I haven't listened to TV for days!I coulda missed this!

  4. Josie // November 5, 2012 at 8:57 AM  

    Beth,
    You're very welcome. :)

  5. Josie // November 5, 2012 at 8:57 AM  

    MM,
    Hopefully you'll find something you can use.

  6. Josie // November 5, 2012 at 8:58 AM  

    Mary R.,
    Yes! The time change. We're still confused with all the clocks in our house. My daughter has a satellite clock in her room, which I'm sure is the only truly accurate time.