Mary Is Lost Until Tomorrow!

Posted by Mary Ricksen | 7:21 PM | , , , , | 12 comments »

Tv Programs Comments
I know you are all laughing at me. You snicker and think, she's so silly. You closet LOST watchers you! Tell me that Sawyer doesn't just ring your bell. What a perfect character for a romance novel. Bad boy, reforms, while still retaining the sexy, endearing, facade that just turns me on! Oh. I digress, there still his Jack,Mmmm keeper, Sayid, well you get the picture. there is eye candy for both sexes.

I'll admit I am addicted to lost. I have to know what happens and I am out of the closet! I love the show. I love Sawyer, he keeps getting better. I know there are some Jack lovers, but not me. Kate get outta my way.

Free GraphicsFree Graphics
Free GraphicsClare take Charlie, get it over with, Juliet you belong with Jack. Hurley that leaves you Kate, you are such a nice guy, she doesn't deserve him. He has a very big heart.

Free GraphicsNow I know Richard has strong emotions and would protect his woman. Locke, aka, smoke monster. He doesn't do it for me. But my Mom says he's like the movie star from The King And I, but she forgets his name.
Free Graphics

Desmond he would be choice number two. If Penny doesn't try to kill me. She won't let me have him. Okay, I really do want Sawyer.


Did you know the Sawyer is a cop in his alternate life line. I like him better, I hate the visiting in jail thing. So this is much better.He can help me with tickets too, well unless we are on the back of his motorcycle, then he drives and I hug and sniff. Know what I mean??

As far as what they are aiming for, I have no clue what they are doing. I have to admit they do a great job of adding mystery, mythery, magic and monsters. Enough to make me watch it and yes, I escape. If my DH will shut up and let me watch it! Honestly he'd talk through the whole thing if I let him. But put on World At War and he goes into a trance. Even my talking doesn't phase him. I have yet to figure that one out.
Free GraphicsBut I am anxiously and sadly awaiting the end of the series Lost. I will every evening until something better comes up, before I got to sleep, do a day dream about Lost. Sawyer is mine, I am hotter then Kate or Juliet combined! I am the hottie on the Island and very desirable. I am also one of the candidates because I am willing to setter for Jacob any day.
Any other fools eagerly anticipating, watching spoilers, have any secret predictions, anything????
Am I the only one?
Is Mary lost???
Free Graphics


Forget Ben, he's just too creepy for me.
Now if you like the show and you're confused and don't care. You think Sawyer has aged well, he has!
And in my evening dreams before I fall asleep.
...There he is! In my mind, in all his glory. And the cage, oh goodness yes, the cage
I remember him and Kate, but unfortunately he's mine now. And I will see him in my predreams if not my dreams.

MySpace Graphics

Any other Lost addicts out there? Come on out and show yourselves and admit it. You're hooked on Lost!

12 comments

  1. Mary Marvella // May 22, 2010 at 8:03 PM  

    Great job, Mary! I don't watch this one! I have my own list of addictions.

  2. Beth Trissel // May 22, 2010 at 8:28 PM  

    Super post Mary! I got lost in Lost and gave it up a few seasons ago, but if they ever really solve anything I will go back and watch all that I've missed on Netflix. I am totally on board with Sawyer. He is fabulous.

  3. Mary Ricksen // May 22, 2010 at 9:44 PM  

    Hubba! Hubba!

  4. Cara Marsi // May 22, 2010 at 10:17 PM  

    Mary

    I'm a Lost addict too. My husband is not a fan. I have no one to talk to about the show. I'm going crazy. I need to talk to other Losties. When I worked, a group of us Lost fans would gather around a cubicle each morning after the show aired and we'd discuss it. I miss that. I cannot wait until tomorrow, but I've got to find an online site to talk to others about it after the show airs.

    Lost is addictive, captivating, intriquing, well-written, well-acted, and I have no idea what it's about. But I can't stop watching.

    Good blog.

    Carolyn Matkowsky/Cara Marsi

  5. Jannine Gallant // May 22, 2010 at 10:19 PM  

    I'm a Lost fan, have been since the beginning. I'm just wondering how they're ever going to tie it all up. Sawyer is the Man! Jack never quite did it for me. Really fun post, Mary!

  6. Autumn Jordon // May 23, 2010 at 7:14 AM  

    Would you believe I've never watched a show. Not one. I haven't a clue of what it is about, but looking at the eye candy you've posted I think I should check it out. YUM

  7. Judith Keim // May 23, 2010 at 10:28 AM  

    Too funny, Mary! I started out watching Lost every week but then missed a number of them, tried to get back into it and realized I'd missed too much to know what was going on. I'm fascinated, though, by how they keep one mystery spinning into another! Buy the DVD's and keep watching it over and over!!

  8. Josie // May 23, 2010 at 2:12 PM  

    I have never watched "Lost" but my son is a big fan. He is insisting I watch it, but wants me to start at the beginning.

  9. Mary Ricksen // May 23, 2010 at 2:55 PM  

    Believe it or not, I think watching this show has opened me up to new ways of thinking. If you had the time and watched it all from the beginning, these guys are great writers and you can see it. They have fantastic imagery, realistic dialogue, suspense(they jump from one catastrophe to another!), they have a couple of great hero's and heroine's, villains that are double agents, love scenes, It's got it all!!
    They wrote the best romance novel ever and I for one am impressed!
    I will miss it. Nerd that I am.

  10. Nancy J. Cohen // May 23, 2010 at 3:44 PM  

    I am a Lost fan. Give me Sawyer any day. Desmond would be my number two if he would be as devoted to me as Penny. Ha ha, I know what you mean about hubbie watching war shows. Same here. Well, now we know why folks are on the island but not the mythological explanation which I hope we'll get to tonight.

  11. Ceri Hebert // May 24, 2010 at 12:39 PM  

    Oh Sawyer Sawyer Sawyer. He's too hot for words. Jack does zip for me. He's whiney and and holier than thou. Sawyer, or as I prefer to call him, James, is the one.

    Great post! I'm a Lostie too (ready to go back and watch the whole series from show #1). I was so sad it ended last night. Just not fair.

  12. Unknown // May 24, 2010 at 5:36 PM  

    Great post, Mary. Yes, I LOVE LOST! Sorry it ended, but now i can start from the beginning and perhaps it will make more sense since i know what's really going on. Sawyer is gorgeous. But, I like Jack too. I think it's really Jack's story. Thanks again for the great post.
    Dani, who doesn't think Tia has ever watched it. I'll get her hooked with re-runs.