Joanne--Deal of the Day

Posted by Josie | 2:07 PM | 5 comments »

More good deals for the beginning of the work week, borrowed from other forums.

I love my wireless computer mouse, and Staples has a great deal on the following:
Item: 797229
Model: KY620AA#ABA
It's $9.99 (regularly $24.99) with free shipping to your store.


If you are thinking ahead to the holidays, Buy.com is offering a great deal on a digital photo frame, which I admit I have a weakness for. This is a 9" and comes with a calendar, clock, alarm, MP3 music playback (OK, I'm not sure what that is--but I'm sure my techie sons can show me) and a remote. Regularly $199.99, the frame is on sale for $59.97 with free shipping.
Type in America Action Digital Photo Frame - AXN-9905

Happy Shopping!
Favorite quote: "I can't afford to save any more money."

5 comments

  1. Unknown // October 12, 2009 at 3:34 PM  

    I love my wireless mouse, too, and my wireless keyboard, and my wireless printer. I'm waiting for the wireless computer (home model) so I can get rid of the rest of those cords hanging below my desk, looking like black spaghetti!

  2. Anonymous // October 12, 2009 at 4:29 PM  

    Cool, Joanne. I want a wireless mouse when I get my new laptop. Does your laptop have to be "wireless too". I'm technically challenged.
    Patrice

  3. Scarlet Pumpernickel // October 12, 2009 at 7:15 PM  

    Ooouuugh! I so want the cordless mouse! Gotta have one! Going to Staples now!

    Scarlet

  4. Josie // October 13, 2009 at 9:21 AM  

    Hope you were able to get your wireless mouse, Scarlet!

  5. Mary Marvella // October 14, 2009 at 12:01 AM  

    Durn, gotta put out some cheese to catch a mouse!