As many of you know, I recently got a Mac Mini to replace my PC. The PC had Windows Movie Maker; the Mini has i-Movie. Recently, I made a trailer for Tony-Paul de Vissage's novel Dark God Descending, using both programs because they both have features I like. I can't decide which trailer I like best, so I'm appealing to the Fuzzies and their readers for help. I've posted both here. Please view each and give me your opinions. Which is better? Which should Tony-Paul use to promote his book? (Believe me, your opinion counts!)

Thanks,
Toni
(With a Merci from Tony-Paul, too)

PC Version:




Mac Mini version:

10 comments

  1. Pamela Varnado // October 19, 2009 at 4:26 PM  

    I loved the Mac Mini version. The graphics were more vivid, and I found myself almost in a tranced state because the music was so compelling. Good job producing the trailer.

  2. Beth Trissel // October 19, 2009 at 4:53 PM  

    Oooooh both are good, Toni. I guess if I must chose I'd go with the first one. High five!

  3. Scarlet Pumpernickel // October 19, 2009 at 5:48 PM  

    Only one version is showing for me! It's the mini, it is very good. Can't find the other one! Interesting plot Toni.

  4. Mary Marvella // October 19, 2009 at 6:08 PM  

    I like the look of the Mac Mini. Good job on both.

  5. Nightingale // October 19, 2009 at 8:06 PM  

    I like the longer Mac version. The photos are different too, and more powerful. My only question why the girl with the horse?

  6. Autumn Jordon // October 19, 2009 at 11:28 PM  

    I have to agree with the other ladies. I like the mini-mac version. Pictures clear. I like the music too. Nice job.

    AJ

  7. Judith Keim // October 20, 2009 at 9:22 AM  

    I liked the Mac Mini version. The visuals were better and the story line was clearer, too. Good job on both trailers, Toni!

  8. Barbara Monajem // October 20, 2009 at 6:11 PM  

    I like the mini version too, but I have the same question about the girl on the horse!

  9. Mona Risk // October 20, 2009 at 8:51 PM  

    Toni, I prefer the Mac version. The first one didn't work well on my computer. The Mac is very clear. Nice pictures.

  10. Scarlet Pumpernickel // October 21, 2009 at 7:52 PM  

    Toni, I came back to your blog and the second video was there! Couldn't see it the other day. Anyway, I'm afraid I will be absolutely no help because I like them both! Great job!

    Scarlet