Okay, you caught me in the Christmas mood! I've decided to dig out my all time favorite candy recipe and share with all the Pink Fuzzies and our visitors! I will give you fair warning, these can become a tradition! They are at Scarlet's house.


Scarlet's Favorite Peanut Butter Cornflakes Candy
Ingredients:
1 cup sugar
1 cup white corn syrup
1 jar smooth peanut butter (12 oz)
6 cups Cornflakes


Combine sugar and syrup in a large 4 qt. sauce pan. Bring to a boil over low heat. Has to reach a full rolling boil. (don't cook too long or it will be too stiff)
Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter, mix well. Add cornflakes and stir until all are coated with mixture. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto wax paper. Allow to cool and watch them disappear!

4 comments

  1. Anonymous // December 23, 2008 at 7:59 PM  

    I've had these. YUMMY

  2. Mary Ricksen // December 23, 2008 at 8:16 PM  

    Peanut Butter heaven!!

  3. Scarlet Pumpernickel // December 23, 2008 at 10:28 PM  

    Hope everyone enjoys the candy! Start a tradition! Believe it or not, I have had this recipe since I was in the fifth grade! Boy, was that a while ago! The recipe might be ancient, but the product is oh so good! Yep, peanut butter heaven, what can I say.

  4. Mary Marvella // December 24, 2008 at 2:13 AM  

    Temptation! I'll have to try this one.